Papa John's Recognizes 2013 Franchisees of the Year
Franchisees Recognized for Exemplifying Papa John's Commitment to Superior-Quality and Unparalleled Customer Service
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - April 10, 2014 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Papa John's International (NASDAQ: PZZA) announced its Franchisees of the Year during its recent annual operators conference in Orlando. The winners are:
- 351 Dough, LLC, Ark.: Domestic Franchisee of the Year (1-3 restaurants): Timothy A. Redden, Franchisee
- PJ Operations North, N.D. and Minn.: Domestic Franchisee of the Year (4-10 restaurants): Tom Wylie, Franchisee
- PJ Hawaii, Hawaii: Domestic Franchisee of the Year (11 or more restaurants): Quan Nguyen, President and Operating Partner
- International Small Franchisee of the Year Winner: PJA, LLC, Azerbaijan: Kamran Aliyev and Murad Melikov, Franchisees
- International Large Franchisee of the Year Winner: Corporacion Peruana de Restaurantes, SA, Peru: Alejandro Ponce, CEO
"Each winner does an outstanding job delivering on our ‘Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.' brand promise every day," said John Schnatter, Papa John's founder, chairman and CEO. "These franchisees are excellent role models for the entire Papa John's system, and it is an honor to recognize their efforts."
Each winner was honored with a $20,000 cash award and a crystal replica of a Papa John's restaurant. The winners were selected for exemplifying Papa John's commitment to serving a superior-quality pizza, world-class customer service and outstanding community involvement.
"We are pleased to honor these dedicated franchisees who have excelled at the fundamentals and have had a positive impact on their local communities," said Steve Ritchie, Papa John's senior vice president, global operations. "I'm proud of each of these franchisees and their team members, and thank them for their continued dedication to the Papa John's brand."
About Papa John's International, Inc.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world's third largest pizza delivery company. For 12 of the past 14 years, consumers have rated Papa John's No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John's is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVIII. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John's at www.papajohns.com, visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, or on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns.
Papa John's International, Inc.
Director, Corporate Communications
SOURCE Papa John's International, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media