Jeffrey Gitomer Headlines 1st Annual Canadian Business Excellence Forum
Sales and Service Guru Brings Unique Message to Toronto June 2
April 11, 2014 // Franchising.com // Las Vegas - Jeffrey Gitomer, a world famous sales and service thought leader is scheduled to headline the first annual Canadian Business Excellence Forum at Radisson Admiral Hotel - Toronto Harbourfront, beginning June 2, 2014. Gitomer will be joined on stage by ActionCOACH Founder and Chairman Brad Sugars.
"People don't like to be sold, but they love to buy," Gitomer said. "I teach people to give value first, help other people and strive to be the best at what you love to do. Sales and success is really about establishing long term relationships with everyone and having fun and I do that every day."
The 2014 Business Excellence Awards and the 2014 Business Excellence Forum are sponsored by ActionCOACH, the world's number one business coaching firm. The events are part of the company's on-going commitment to innovation, business excellence and business re-education for owners and teams who operate and work in small-and-medium sized businesses.
What's in it for a Business Owner to attend?
- Networking with dozens of other "like minded" and growth-oriented business owners
- Specific and actionable plans you can implement the minute you get back to the office
- The opportunity to see how your company rates against the best companies in the world by entering the Business Excellence Awards
- The opportunity to attend the 2014 Business Excellence Awards black-tie awards dinner, recognizing the top businesses in the world in (18) separate categories
- A presentation by Jeffrey Gitomer specifically tailored for Canadian Business Owners
"Making the sale is a gateway to a relationship. You don't earn loyalty in a day; you earn loyalty day by day, which is even more important when you consider that the best way to find new business is to talk to old business," Gitomer said.
ActionCOACH is the world's leader in business and executive coaching. When Brad Sugars, Chairman and Founder, started the company in 1993, the concept of business coaching was still in its infancy. By franchising the company in 1997, Sugars helped business coaching become more mainstream turning it into the second fastest growing category behind Information Technology. ActionCOACH specializes in coaching small to medium sized businesses as well as executive teams and group coaching.
To learn more about the Business Excellence Forum in Toronto or enter the Business Excellence Awards, go to http://www.beftoronto.com/.