Gap Inc. to Outline Business Priorities at Investor Meeting on April 16
SAN FRANCISCO - April 14, 2014 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) today announced that it will host a meeting for the investment community on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at its headquarters in San Francisco. A live webcast of the presentations will take place from approximately 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
The following Gap Inc. executives will provide updates on corporate and brand strategies:
- Glenn Murphy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Sabrina Simmons, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Steve Sunnucks, Global President, Gap
- Jack Calhoun, Global President, Banana Republic
- Stefan Larsson, Global President, Old Navy
- Art Peck, President, Growth, Innovation and Digital
- Jeff Kirwan, President, Greater China
- Sonia Syngal, Executive Vice President, Global Supply Chain
- Tom Keiser, Executive Vice President, Global Product Operations
A live webcast will be accessible on Gap Inc.’s Financial News and Events page at www.gapinc.com/investors. In addition, audio of this meeting can be accessed by calling 1-855-5000-GPS or 855-500-0477 for domestic callers and 913-643-0954 for international callers. The conference passcode is 8783693. A replay of this event will be available on www.gapinc.com.
About Gap Inc.
Gap Inc. is a leading global retailer offering clothing, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, and children under the Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, Athleta, and Intermix brands. Fiscal year 2013 net sales were $16.1 billion. Gap Inc. products are available for purchase in more than 90 countries worldwide through about 3,100 company-operated stores, over 350 franchise stores, and e-commerce sites. For more information, please visit www.gapinc.com.