Starwood Hotels & Resorts Invites You to Live the Suite Life in New York City
Launch of First Ever 'Suite Week' and Other Exclusive Deals
NEW YORK - April 22, 2014 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:HOT) launches "Suite Week," a booking period during which 10 of its New York City area luxury and upscale hotels are offering unique experiential suite packages at 30% off or more for stays through March 31, 2015. A new concept exclusive to Starwood Hotels, "Suite Week" spotlights many of the company's world-class hotel brands, including W®, Westin®, Sheraton®, and St. Regis®, all of which are offering the promotional suite rate with limited blackout dates. Premiering in the Manhattan area, which boasts Starwood's largest number of hotels worldwide, each of the participating properties are offering a specific suite package during Suite Week, with basic elements including early check-in, late check-out, complimentary Wi-Fi internet and parking.
"We created 'Suite Week' to acknowledge our guests' increased interest in suites and to really highlight our unique and diverse offerings across our hotels in New York City," said Vera Manoukian, Area Managing Director for Starwood Hotels of New York. "We are excited to launch what we hope will become an annual event, one that provides our guests with not only best in class rates but experiential amenities that will sweeten their suite experience."
Beyond the suite packages, each hotel is also offering additional amenities that align with their brand's signature lifestyle positioning:
- The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York: Breakfast for two in The Lambs Club, Signature Chatwal chocolates and a 20% discount at Red Door Spa
- The St. Regis New York: Signature St. Regis Butler Service, use of 2013 custom Bentley Mulsanne Courtesy Car and Butler-served tea or coffee with fresh fruit in-suite
- Sheraton New York: Complimentary Full American breakfast, a $20 credit at the Sheraton Link Café and daily access for two to the state-of-the-art Sheraton Fitness Center
- W Hoboken: Discounted bliss® spa services®, VIP access to LULU’s lounge with 2 complimentary house cocktails and continental breakfast for two in Zylo every day of stay
- W New York: Two W signature cocktails, basket of bliss® spa products® and dinner for two at Heartbeat
- W New York – Downtown: Two W signature cocktails, a dinner for two at BLT Bar & Grill and all-you-can-watch movies complete with luxurious W robes
- W New York – Times Square: Two W signature cocktails, a discount at the W Store and discounted tickets to any Broadway show
- W New York – Union Square: A luxe welcome basket filled with items from the Union Square Farmer’s Market, two W signature cocktails and dinner for two at OLiVES
- Westin Grand Central: Grab & go breakfast in THE LCL: Bar & Kitchen, complimentary New Balance® gear lending, offering workout clothing and shoes during your stay, and a complimentary in-room movie
- Westin Jersey City: Grab & go breakfast, a Metro Card credit for travel to and from Manhattan and New Balance® gear lending
- Westin Times Square: Two welcome cocktails, a 15% discount at Shula’s Steak House and complimentary New Balance® gear lending, offering workout clothing and shoes during your stay
As the habits of both leisure and mega-travelers change, "Suite Week" recognizes the popularity of and increased demand for suite bookings around the world. New and existing hotels are going so far as to add suite offerings within their properties in order to meet the large number of requests. Recent trends also show that business travelers today are more likely to extend their stay for leisure with their partners, families or friends – creating a new category of travel called "bleisure" – which has resulted in the need for larger rooms. Additionally, leisure travelers are more frequently traveling with multi-generational family members, a trend that has also increased demand for larger room types.
"Suite Week" will run from April 15th – April 29th with all package details available on http://north-america.starwoodoffers.com/nyc-suite-week.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with nearly 1,200 properties in 100 countries, and 181,400 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, and Element®. The Company boasts one of the industry's leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®), allowing members to earn and redeem points for room stays, room upgrades and flights, with no blackout dates. Starwood also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., a premier provider of world-class vacation experiences through villa-style resorts and privileged access to Starwood brands. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.
SOURCE Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances