Find Huggable Gifts to Celebrate Your Hero at Build-A-Bear Workshop this Spring
May 12, 2014 // Franchising.com // ST. LOUIS – Spring is full of reasons to celebrate the hero in your life. Between Mother's Day, Father's Day, Armed Forces Day, Teacher Appreciation Day and graduations- there are plenty of occasions to give gifts. Show mom, dad, grads, troops and teachers how much you care this season with something special from Build-A-Bear Workshop®. The options to personalize a stuffed animal for these spring celebrations are endless.
- Mother's Day- May 11: Moms are superheroes at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Celebrate Mother's Day with a teddy bear-sized Pink Mom T-Shirt ($7) shown on Happy Hugs Teddy ($16) wearing a Ruffle Denim Skirt ($7) with a Pink Tulle Headband ($3) and Pink Sparkle Flats ($7.50) that make the pawfect gift. Plus, add a personalized message Mom will treasure with a Build-A-Sound® message YOU record.
- Father's Day- June 22: Surprise Dad with this rockin' gift! Celebrate Father's Day with Paperback Pup ($18) wearing a Dad Rocks T-Shirt ($8.50), Classic Jeans ($5) and Black Canvas High-Tops ($8).
- Armed Forces Day- May 17:Honor your favorite service man or woman with this cuddly Camo Bear ($20) dressed in a Khaki Digital Camo Outfit with dog tag ($13.50) and Black Rubber Boots ($7.50).
- Everyday Heroes: Who is your hero? Are they a teacher or friend? Make them smile with this super gift! Cheerful Monkey ($20) looks the part with a Superhero T-Shirt with Cape ($6), Classic Jeans ($5) and Black Canvas High-Tops ($8).
- Graduations: Say CUBgrats to the graduate with this memorable graduation teddy bear gift! Graduate Bearemy ($12) comes with a Black Graduation Set ($12.50) including a black satin gown, hat, plush diploma and tassel. Embroider a special graduation gift to create a long- lasting memorable gift.
Visit a Build-A-Bear Workshop store or buildabear.com® to find these great gifts and more.
About Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
Founded in St. Louis in 1997, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is the only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience. There are more than 400 Build-A-Bear Workshop stores worldwide, including company-owned stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, the United Kingdom and Ireland, and franchise stores in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, and Mexico. The company was named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the sixth year in a row in 2014. Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE: BBW) posted total revenue of $379.1 million in fiscal 2013. For more information, call 888.560.BEAR (2327) or visit the Investor Relations section of its award-winning Web site at buildabear.com®.
Join us on all of our social spaces to get exclusive content and stay up-to-date on the most current promotions:
Instagram: Search for username buildabear on Instagram
iPhone app: www.buildabear.com/app
SOURCE Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
For product samples and more information contact: