June 30, 2014 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - Twelve ERA Real Estate affiliated sales professionals and one ERA team have been identified amongst America's top real estate sales professionals according to the 2014 REAL Trends / The Wall Street Journal "The Thousand" ranking. The report ranks America's top 1,000 residential real estate agents and teams based on 2013 annual sales volume and transaction sides.
Most notably, real estate agent Becky Babcock with ERA Sunrise Realty in Canton, Georgia climbed 100 spots versus prior year in the Top 250 Agents by Transaction Sides category and the Greg Kurzner Team, with ERA Atlantic Realty in Lawrenceville, Georgia earned rankings in both the Sales Volume and Transaction Sides categories for teams.
"ERA Real Estate continues to be proudly represented on this distinguished list of top real estate professionals," said Charlie Young, president and CEO of ERA Real Estate. "I applaud the accomplishments of this year's honorees; their success reflects ERA Real Estate's commitment to professional development, growth and service excellence. And to see professionals such as Becky Babcock and Greg Kurzner and team excel in the rankings this year makes this 2014 honor an even greater source of pride for our brand."
Top 250 Sales Professionals by Transaction Sides
10. Scott Cohara, ERA Lentz Associates, Inc., Parma, Ohio
36. Larry Magguilli, Hunt Real Estate ERA, Rochester, New York
39. Larry Strother, ERA Strother Real Estate, Fayetteville, North Carolina
68. Rebecca Demastus, ERA First Advantage Realty, Inc., Newburgh, Indiana
77. Becky Babcock, ERA Sunrise Realty, Canton, Georgia
84. Amanda Wiley, ERA All in One Realty of Albany, Albany, Georgia
100. Jennifer Davis, ERA Realty Center, Cedar City, Utah
122. Kyla Standring, ERA All in One Realty of Albany, Albany, Georgia
143. Penny Crick, ERA First Advantage Realty, Evansville, Indiana
192. Deetie Rahn, ERA Southeast Coastal Real Estate, Savannah, Georgia
212. Greg Martin, ERA Sunrise Realty, Lawrenceville, Georgia
Top 250 Teams by Transaction Sides
11. Greg Kurzner Team, ERA Atlantic Realty, Alpharetta, Georgia
Top 250 Sales Professionals by Transaction Volume
118. Linda Feinstein, ERA Team Feinstein LLC, Hinsdale, Illinois
Top 250 Teams by Transaction Volume
84. Greg Kurzner Team, ERA Atlantic Realty, Alpharetta, Georgia
ERA Real Estate is an innovative franchising leader in the residential real estate industry with 40 years of experience in developing consumer-oriented products and services. The ERA network includes approximately 31,000 brokers and sales associates and approximately 2,300 offices throughout the United States and 33 countries and territories. Each office is independently owned and operated. ERA Real Estate is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE:RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
SOURCE ERA Real Estate