The Grounds Guys® Mow through the 2nd Quarter
The Grounds Guys Grow in 2nd Quarter
Waco,TX (PRWEB) July 11, 2014 - They're lean. They're green. And this quarter, they're a franchising machine. The Grounds Guys have added 16 new franchise locations in the 2nd quarter. Year to date The Grounds Guys have added 26 new franchise locations. "As a young brand in the U.S., it is great to experience this level of growth," Chris Elmore, The Grounds Guys president, said.
Founded under the name Sunshine Brands in Canada in 1987, The Grounds Guys expanded into the U.S. in 2010 as a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group. ® The Grounds Guys offers a comprehensive range of expert services to residential and commercial clients including grounds care, lawn maintenance, site enhancement, tree planting and moving, as well as, snow removal and irrigation.
"Our continued growth and success speaks for our brand. While our franchisees are dedicated to creating a superior customer experience, we are dedicated to providing our franchisees with outstanding service and support from our corporate offices," Elmore said.
The Grounds Guys welcomed the following new franchise owners:
- Shawn Michael Bailey, Hagerstown, Maryland, USAF Veteran*
- John Thomas Yarusinsky and Joshua Bracewell, Taylors, South Carolina
- Daniel and Heather Holliday, Central, South Carolina
- Timothy Earley and William Dickson, Pearl, Mississippi**
- John and Jessica Beck, Mt.Juliet, Tennessee
- Gavin Guifoyle, Martinez, Texas
- Timothy Perrin, Athens, Georgia
- Gerald Westphal, West Haven, Connecticut
- Pedro Fransisco De La Viesca, DuPont, Washington, USA Veteran*
- Christopher Nelson, Leon, Kansas
- Jeffrey Smith, Cantoment, Florida
- Craig Miller, Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
- David Mark Bruner, Berkeley, California
*Participant in The Dwyer Group's VetFran program for military veterans
** Participant in The Dwyer Group's program for public protectors
The Grounds Guys are one of the Top 50 Franchises for Veterans, according to the World Franchising Network in a listing published by USA Today.
The Grounds Guys are also one of the Top Landscape companies in the U.S. according to Lawn and Landscape Magazine.
The new franchises are on schedule to open by late 2014.
The Dwyer Group