Bonefish Grill's New Culinary Forward Menu Offers Innovation and Variety
New Selections Available at all Locations Starting July 29, 2014
July 29, 2014 // Franchising.com // You spoke and we listened! Bonefish Grill® is launching its new guest-inspired menu with more than 20 new innovative items to complement classic favorites. The culinary forward menu adds Bowls, Steaks, Deluxe Sides and Dessert Flatbreads, using only the highest quality, freshest ingredients, to the existing innovative and seasonal offerings.
"With the new additions to our dinner menu, guests can experience a new side of Bonefish Grill," said Bonefish Grill President Stephen Judge. "We continue to offer our guests great value, fresh fish selections and now an even wider variety of choices. There’s something new for everyone to love."
New bowls deliver bold flavor, using fresh vegetables that combine Asian and Mediterranean inspired flavors.
- Spicy Tuna Bowl – premium sushi grade, sesame-seared rare tuna served with avocado, sweet chile sauce, jasmine rice and passion fruit salsa
- Seared NY Strip Bowl – USDA Choice NY Strip seared to your preference served with marinated cucumbers, roasted peanuts and passion fruit salsa, jasmine rice and a black pepper aioli
- Shrimp Pad Thai Bowl – sautéed shrimp combined with rice noodles, green onions, peanuts, egg and a traditional Pad Thai sauce
- Fire Roasted Vegetables Bowl – a seasonally fresh selection of vegetables combined with pearl couscous with herb and pesto dipping sauce available with choice of wood-grilled shrimp or herb-grilled chicken
New Wood-Grilled steak specialties include a savory 13 oz. USDA Choice Rib-Eye, perfect with white truffle butter or choice of several new steak signature sauces including:
- Béarnaise Sauce – classic hollandaise based sauce flavored with tarragon and red wine
- Asian Peppercorn Demi-Glace – schezwan peppercorns blended with a reduced brown sauce
- Porcini Sage Butter – blended butter sauce with porcini mushrooms and fresh sage
- Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Sauce – Marsala wine reduction finished with sliced mushrooms and crisp bacon
- White Truffle Butter – Italian white truffles blended with fresh creamy butter
Or try the Ahi Tuna Steak, fire-kissed and perfectly paired with a signature sauce including the new Lime Tomato Garlic sauce – creamy butter sauce with garden fresh tomatoes and a hint of lime.
Deluxe Sides are now available to complement Wood-Grilled selections and entrées including:
- Crab Fried Rice – jumbo lump crab wok-fried with eggs, bell peppers, carrots and green onions with a hint of soy sauce
- Porcini Mushroom Ravioli – classic Italian ravioli filled with porcini mushrooms and ricotta cheese sautéed in a sage brown butter and topped with crispy mushrooms
- Wood-Grilled Broccolini – small florets tossed with garlic herb butter
Four new appetizers provide a unique approach to classic favorites:
- NY Strip Tataki – perfectly seared USDA Choice NY Strip, Thai peppers and a mustard soy sauce
- Twisted Edamame Hummus – edamame replaces traditional garbanzo beans, topped with a roasted tomato relish and crunchy pepitas served with flatbread chips
- Bang Bang Shrimp® Flatbread – crispy shrimp, mozzarella cheese, cilantro and a creamy, spicy sauce
- Cold Snap Ceviche – chilled bay scallops, shrimp, fresh fish, avocado, cucumber, jalapeno, citrus, cilantro served in a glass made entirely of ice and warm tortilla chips on the side
The perfect way to finish a meal is with a Dessert Flatbread such as S’mores with creamy chocolate, toasted marshmallow and graham cracker crumbs.
Bonefish Grill has also added new handcrafted concoctions to start or complement any occasion. The Fresh Pineapple Martini is made with Malibu Rum, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, fresh pineapple and homemade vanilla bean simple syrup. The refreshing Cold Snap Cucumber Cosmo is made with Reyka vodka, Solerno Blood Orange liqueur and fresh English cucumbers served on the rocks in a glass made entirely of ice.
"We're always looking to push the envelope," said Judge. "Our innovative and creative culture is going beyond what we have presented in the past. This new menu, coupled with friendly and attentive service, will continue to make Bonefish Grill a favorite place to dine."
The new menu is now available at all Bonefish Grill locations nationwide. Reservations are conveniently available via Catch-A-Table, Bonefish Grill’s new online reservation system available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at www.bonefishgrill.com or by calling the restaurant. Walk-ins are always welcome.
About Bonefish Grill
Founded in St. Petersburg, Florida, Bonefish Grill specializes in market-fresh fish from around the world and other savory wood-grilled specialties. Guests receive "chef's coat service" and are guided through an innovative, seasonal menu and specials featuring the highest-quality, fresh ingredients. Combined with a big-city bar, Bonefish Grill offers hand-crafted cocktails and an affordable list of 30 wines by the glass offering a great match for any food pairing.
The restaurant provides a fun and lively place to eat, drink, relax and socialize on any given day of the week. The experience is based on the premise of simplicity, consistency and a strong commitment to excellence at every level. In thirteen years, the award-winning Bonefish Grill family has grown to nearly 200 restaurants across the country. For more information, visit www.bonefishgrill.com, or find us on Facebook or Twitter.
SOURCE Bonefish Grill