Char-Hut To Offer Free Spuds on National Potato Day
Three Broward Locations Participating August 19th
PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. - Aug. 12, 2014 // PRNewswire // - Char-Hut Restaurants announce the celebration of National Potato Day by offering a free order of potatoes on Tuesday, August 19th, for potato lovers everywhere. (www.charhutinc.com) Visit any of Char-Hut's three locations to receive a free order of one of five potato choices.
This offer is good for dine-in customers only. One order per person of the following potatoes will be honored:
- Char-Hut Natural Cut Fries
- Char-Hut Cheese Fries
- Char-Hut Messy Fries (topped with cheese & chili)
- Char-Hut Sweet Potato Fries (topped with marshmallow drizzle)
- Char-Hut Baked Sweet Potato
"Everyone is invited to come and enjoy free spuds for our buds on National Potato Day," says Tony Cammisa, chief operating officer of the Char-Hut Restaurant chain. "The Char-Hut Restaurant chain remains committed to our customers and our community in every way possible and we treat everyone as a member of the family."
Char-Hut Restaurants at the following locations are participating:
- Char-Hut Pines Store- 12221 Taft Street, Pembroke Pines, 33026 (954) 438-1954
- Char-Hut 84 Store in Davie - 9000 West State Road 84, Davie, 33324 (954) 474-9312
- Char-Hut Tamarac Store- 10000 West McNab Road, Tamarac, 33321 (954) 720-5566
One delicious bite is all it takes to love the great taste of Char-Hut. Since 1976 Char-Hut has been serving up fresh quality food charbroiled just the way you want it. For Char-Hut Catering, we will come to you anywhere in the tri-county area, please call (954) 472-3330. For Char-Hut Restaurant franchise information please call (954) 332-7140 or visit our website at www.charhut.com, for more information.
SOURCE Char-Hut Restaurants