Quaker Steak & Lube® Introduces Top Gear Tenders
Award-Winning Casual-Dining Franchise Debuts New Made-to-Order Chicken Tenders
August 27, 2014 // Franchising.com // SHARON, PA. – The Award-Winning casual-dining franchise Quaker Steak & Lube®, known for its Best Wings USA and more than 25 sauces, announced today that participating locations nationwide will feature Top Gear Tenders. After months of culinary research, The Lube® has debuted a superior and boneless tender with exceptional flavor as a new addition to its existing menu.
"If you love chicken wings, our new Top Gear Tenders are the perfect alternative for guests who enjoy a boneless chicken breast," said Megan Duniec, Senior Director of Marketing at Quaker Steak & Lube®. "As we continue to celebrate our 40th anniversary, these new fresh chicken tenders, developed by our culinary team, will continue to prove why The Lube® is known as Best Wings USA."
Freshly sourced chicken breasts are cut into tenders, which are then marinated for eight to nine hours before being placed in a buttermilk batter. Top Gear Tenders are then hand-breaded upon order, resulting in a tender that finally lives up to its name.
Quaker Steak & Lube® offers the following ways to enjoy this new Lube-A-Licious favorite:
- Top Gear Tender Basket – Hand-breaded to order chicken tenders, served with coleslaw and Lube Fries. Tenders are served with garlic and red chili Boom Boom sauce or choice of Lube sauce.
- Top Gear Tenders & Manga Fries® – Served with crispy fries that are overloaded with Cheddar-Jack cheese, bacon and scallions. Chicken is served with garlic and red chili Boom Boom sauce or choice of Lube sauce.
- Top Gear Tasting Platter – This shareable favorite features tenders, served with garlic and red chili Boom Boom sauce or choice of Lube sauce. Top it off with crispy fried pickles and mozzarella planks, served with ranch and marinara sauce.
- Top Gear Tenders Kids Size – Developed for kids eight and under, this kids-sized portion is served with BBQ sauce, choice of kid’s sidecar and includes a kid-sized beverage.
Lubie’s can quench their thirst and shift gears with these drinks:
- Rotor Red Sangria – Blend of Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon, Three Olives Grape, Finest Call Red Sangria and topped off with fresh citrus fruits.
- Muffler’s Mule – A refreshing drink, which includes Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Gosling’s Ginger beer, topped off with a squeeze of fresh lime.
- Moscato Grape Sangria – New fresh sangria, made with SKYY Infusions Moscato Grape Vodka, Barefoot Moscato, Finest Call White Sangria and topped off with fresh fruit juices.
- Fruit-Tea Blackberry Tea – On the lighter side, enjoy fresh brewed iced tea, which is topped off with juicy blackberries.
- Blackberry Unleaded Lube-N-Ade – Enjoy hand-squeezed fresh lemonade taken to a new level with fresh blackberries.
The compelling décor, including race cars suspended from the ceilings, motorcycles, Corvettes and motor-themed memorabilia, combined with its craveable food and SuperCharged events, has created a cult-like following for The Lube® for 40 years. The company has more than 60 locations across 20 states and Canada.
For more information, visit www.QuakerSteakAndLube.com. Follow The Lube® on Twitter at @QuakerSteak and on Facebook at The Official Quaker Steak & Lube. Join Lube Nation today by signing up for our E-mail club at http://thelube.com/qsl/email_club.html.
For more information about franchise opportunities, contact Zeb Hastings at 1-877-MYLUBE1, (1-877-695-8231) or by email at email@example.com, or visit www.lubefranchising.com.
About Quaker Steak & Lube®
Founded in 1974 and built in an abandoned gas station in Sharon, Pa., Quaker Steak & Lube® has expanded to more than 60 locations throughout the United States and Canada. The unique décor, including gas station memorabilia, classic cars, motorcycles, race cars and corvettes suspended from the ceilings combined with the crave-able food and high-octane events has afforded The Lube® a cult-like fan following. Today, Quaker Steak & Lube® has become one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains in the country, and has won hundreds of national and international awards for its wings and more than 25 different wing sauces.
SOURCE Quaker Steak & Lube®
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150 ext.213
C: (954) 562-9048
Add to Request List