Cellairis Introduces New Product Lineup For iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus
Leading Wireless Accessory Company Unveils a Range of Innovative and Stylish Cases and Accessories
ALPHARETTA, Ga. - Sept. 10, 2014 // PRNewswire // - Cellairis, an industry leader in providing cutting-edge tech accessories, today announces new case models and wireless accessories for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Committed to providing stylish and protective accessories for the latest in mobile technology, Cellairis' new offerings introduce innovative designs and utility features to help make the most of the devices.
"We are extremely proud of the quality and diversity mix Cellairis is set to introduce for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus," said Joseph Brown, co-founder and president at Cellairis. "As devices improve and evolve, it is important that we create innovative solutions to maximize their features through self-expression. Protection of these valuable devices is first and foremost, but what also sets Cellairis apart are our unique designs that provide our customers an outlet to express themselves."
Cellairis is set to introduce a series of protective and modern cases in the categories of Challenger, DeBari, Matter and Bespoke. Each distinctive platform offers innovative designs and functions.
Challenger: Drawing inspiration from ultra-rugged environments, the Challenger collection features products that offer ultimate protection without sacrificing modern and sleek design. Within this category, Cellairis introduces:
- Paladin, an exceptionally protective, durable case, offering shock and impact protection in a slim form. Paladin is crafted in a two-piece design with a variety of screen protection options: standard, privacy and tempered glass. It features a tailgate that covers all ports and secures the device in place while allowing for easy insertion and removal. Made with premium materials, Paladin features a tactile anti-slip front bezel ring and an anti-slip perimeter grip that has been designed to greater protect your device by properly releasing the flow of forced energy created from drops. Constructed for durability and designed for individuality, Paladin is available in a range of prints and solid colors and can be customized with a photo, a monogram or different pattern options. ($44.99–$49.99) Trilogy, a slim and modern design with available diary options to store I.D., money and cards. ($29.99)
DeBari: Featuring breathtaking details and exquisite design, the DeBari collection of cases embodies glamour and sophistication and includes:
- Amity, an elegant yet protective case featuring customizable buttons, tailgate and a refined crystal perimeter or Swarovski Element options with a printed koskin back. ($39.99–$59.99)
- Crystaria, a collection of meticulously crafted cases with customizable buttons, tailgate and rhinestone designs. ($39.99–$49.99)
- Sterlyn, a one-piece case offering a high-density outer shell, a microfiber inner lining and a variety of stud details. ($29.99–$34.99)
Matter: Bold, alluring and unforgettable, the Matter collection features a selection of protective cases and texturized accessories, including:
- Jetset, a translucent two-piece case with a rigid outer shell and a removable flexible inner silicone bumper. ($29.99)
- Lume, a collection of bold and alluring designs with customizable buttons and a bottom tailgate. Prints or textured materials are offered in clean, modern designs with an elegant form factor. ($29.99–$39.99)
Bespoke: Purposefully designed, the Bespoke collection is crafted from soft goods and exotic materials. Offering functional features in a variety of colors and textures, this tailored selection includes:
- Identity, an innovative accessory that adheres to the back of a device and includes credit card and money slots and a strap for ease in carrying all of your essentials without bulk. This durable add-on can be easily removed, cleaned and reapplied for multiple uses. Available in a variety of colors, Identity offers premium construction with an inner microfiber lining. ($14.99)
- Universal Diary, available in stylish canvas, koskin or chambray, features a front flap with interior credit card slots and suction cup closure to keep the case cover securely closed. Able to fit a variety of tablet and phone models, the flexible corner bands keep the device firmly in place and the device holder swivels 360 degrees for multiple viewing options. The bi-fold design also functions as a device stand. ($29.99)
In addition to the above collections, Cellairis will introduce a variety of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screen protectors, as well as cases for the Shout! custom case builder. Products will be available for purchase on cellairis.com and at select Cellairis locations globally.
For more information on Cellairis and Cellairis products, visit cellairis.com or booth #1443 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center at Super Mobility Week powered by CTIA, in Las Vegas, September 9–11, 2014.
An industry leader in providing cutting-edge tech accessories, Cellairis, based in Alpharetta, Ga., is committed to offering a wide range of modern and sophisticated products for every personality. Cellairis recognizes that consumers want their technology to match their lifestyle, and the company is dedicated to creating quality wireless accessories that are fun, fearless and fashionable.
Customers across the world have access to Cellairis' vast array of wireless merchandise, as well as specialty services like customization and phone repair offered through mall-based kiosks, inline stores and e-commerce. Operating a unique franchise model, Cellairis delivers exceptional service online and at each location globally.
Get in touch with us at www.cellairis.com.