The IM=X® Pilates & Fitness Studio Offers Results – Fast
Personalized Pilates, Strength, Barre, Cycle, Back Wellness, Personal Training Arrives in Charlotte, NC
October 17, 2014 // Franchising.com // Charlotte, NC - The IM=X® Pilates & Fitness Studio located at 8035 Providence Road in Charlotte, North Carolina announces its GRAND OPENING on October 25, 2014. Staffed with IM=X Pilates certified trainers, the IM=X Pilates & Fitness Studio offers a unique Private or Semi-Private Training experience for those seeking the benefits of a combined fitness and pilates program. Enjoy long lean toned muscles, increased flexibility and serious core stabilization - without the premium price tag.
Owned and operated by Laura Fuller (Advanced certified Personal Trainer), IM=X Pilates & Fitness clients receive the attention of a Personal Trainer who provides them with specific program prescriptions and goal setting. Best of all, members can attend unlimited sessions at the convenience of their schedules. The variety of classes - Stretch, Interval Training, Upper Body, Lower Body, Cycle/Tower, Tower, Barre, Yoga, Platform Cardio-Strength, Abs - keeps all fitness levels motivated and challenged.
"IM=X, which stands for Integrated Movement Xercize, was born out of the desire to engage and motivate people in ways that build-in wellness and life-long fitness," according to founder Elyse McNergney. "By combining concepts, movements and routines from several fitness and training techniques, the Integrated Movement Xercize approach to pilates and fitness is effective for a wide range of people with a wide range of fitness, strength and conditioning needs."
The IM=X Pilates & Fitness method blends the best of pilates with strength training and cardiovascular conditioning - a combination that provides faster results. The IM=X Pilates Studio is offering a Free Introductory Session to new customers so they can discover the benefits of this nationally recognized fitness system. Sessions combine resistance training, stretching, aerobic activity and muscle strengthening to achieve fast and consistent results.
Everyone - from fitness newbies to hard-core endurance athletes - can benefit from IM=X. These powerful programs have been proven effective for all body types and fitness levels, regardless of age, weight or ability. There are specialized IM=X formats designed for athletes, golfers, pregnant women and people with back pain. And, as participants progress through the program, the sequences and combination of moves become increasingly more diverse and challenging, so IM=X is never boring.
Try a Free Session!
Contact Laura Fuller at 704.607.8138.
IM=X® Pilates & Fitness Studio
8035 Providence Road, Suite 330
Charlotte, NC 28277
About IM=X Pilates & Fitness
IM=X Pilates programs have been widely known in fitness circles for many years and have been cited by publications like The New York Times, Shape, Fitness, Fit, Glamour, Self and Physical Magazines.
What the Press has said about IM=X Pilates
- "In two weeks, you'll have better posture and more powerful muscles. But don't stop there! Within four weeks, you're bound to look great in any bare-back style, because a strong back is a sexy back - and that feels good all over... [IM=X is] probably the most important thing you can do to make your stomach look flatter."
- "Here is one equation that will keep you fit! ...In a one-hour [IM=X] workout, you can shape your legs, hips, abs, back, chest and arms on the Xercizer... pro athletes, including members of the NY Mets use it..."
- "...packs more of a strength-training punch than Pilates"
- "Where to do pilates...some instructors have expanded on the Pilates workout and developed their own exercises using the equipment... IM=X blends the Alexander Technique with Pilates."
-New York Times
- "Private training and group classes are taught in exercise studios on the Xercizer equipment...The abdominal and pelvic focus in the workout results in significant posture strength and flexibility improvements while teaching the body balance, stabilization and efficient movement patterns. Quick results are experienced by clients of IM=X."
-Pennsylvania Health and Fitness
SOURCE IM=X Pilates & Fitness
Lauren Humm Fakete
IM=X Pilates & Fitness
Franchise and Media Relations
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances