CKO Kickboxing Continues Fast Growth and Fast Weight Loss Results in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia and California
Franchise ownership offers opportunities for corporate executives to build their own lifestyle businesses.
HOBOKEN, N.J. - Nov. 6, 2014 // PRNewswire // - CKO Kickboxing continues its domination of the Eastern Seaboard by opening its first gyms in Pennsylvania (West Chester) and Virginia (Richmond) as well as furthering their positions in New Jersey and California with new gyms in Green Brook, NJ and Clifton, NJ, and opening its second California gym in Santee, near San Diego.
The health fitness franchise continues to offer corporate executives the opportunity to build their own healthy lifestyle businesses.
"My dream is to see a CKO Kickboxing franchise every 50 miles down the Eastern seaboard," said Joe Andreula, president and founder of CKO Kickboxing. "We are well on our way to accomplishing that with enthusiastic new owners who want to enjoy our family atmosphere, solid business plans and a uniquely effective workout program."
Franchise owner come from a variety of backgrounds including corporate, military, aerobics instructors and entrepreneurs. "They share three things in common. They want to build their own businesses. They want to help people lead healthier lives. They have all benefited from the CKO Kickboxing workout. They liked the workout program and the family atmosphere so much, they decided to make CKO Kickboxing their life."
The new gyms are:
- CKO West Chester, 176-178 Painters Crossing, West Chester PA, near the AMC Dine-In Movie Theatre, which anchors the mall at the intersection of Routes 1 and 202. The gym serves Chaddsford, West Chester, Concord Township, Delaware County and Wilmington, Del. 610-459-5425. www.ckowestchester.com.
Owner Abby DiPietro says, "I love fitness. I have a background in martial arts and competitive bodybuilding. I'm so excited about this."
- CKO Richmond, 9051 West Broad Street, Henrico, VA, near Tuckernuck Drive. The gym serves Henrico County and Richmond. 804-968-4828. www.ckokickboxing.com/richmond.html. Co-owner Hamid Mahmood and his wife Maritza Mahmood are nurse anesthesiologists. "We see a lot of unhealthy people, especially those who have hypertension. We want to give back to the community. We have a passion for it," he said.
- CKO Clifton, NJ located at 1132 Route 46 West, near Reslie Pools, Van Houton and Grove Street. The gym serves Clifton and Passaic County. 973-507-9106. www.ckoclifton.com
Owner Mauricio Barriga, said, "I've always been a fitness enthusiast. I took a class and I was hooked. I come from a corporate life and I was looking for a change. The decision to go with CKO was easy. I took a class and had immediate results from the workout."
He is glad he became an owner, saying, "It's a great market. The turnout has been great."
- CKO Santee. 9802 Magnolia Ave. Unit 6 Santee, CA. The gym serves Santee and eastern San Diego County. 619-633-3113. www.ckosantee.com
"I was a member for a year and a half. I lost 40 pounds. It changed my life. I want to share that with the world," said Bonnie Danieli, owner. "CKO is like a big family. I want to spend my life doing something positive. The workout is for everyone. It is something that everyone can do. That's what's so awesome about it."
- CKO Green Brook and Bridgewater, 325 Route 22 East, Green Brook near STS Tire. The gym serves Warren, Watchung and Somerset County. 732-564-4109. www.ckogreenbrook.com Bob O'Gara, owner of CKO Green Brook and a former NFL player with the Seahawks and Chiefs, said, "When I was training in the NFL, I worked out with a world champion kickboxer. It was the same workout as CKO Kickboxing. I knew how effective it was."
Not only did CKO Kickboxing fit into his lifestyle, it fit into his business plan.
"I was looking for a business for a number of years. CKO Kickboxing offered a great business model," he said.
About CKO Kickboxing
CKO Kickboxing was originally formed in Hoboken, NJ as "Take It To The Max" in November 1997 by Joseph Andreula. He designed and created the intense workout, which was the first of its kind. CKO Kickboxing became so popular in Hoboken, that by 2004, nine additional locations opened throughout NJ and NY. Today, CKO Kickboxing has over 40 locations stretching from New York to California.
CKO Kickboxing has a massive army of devoted followers and has been recognized in countless national fitness magazines and television programs including NBC's The Today Show.
CKO Kickboxing was listed as one of America's fastest growing franchises according to industry standard Entrepreneur Magazine.
CKO Kickboxing was ranked in the top 10 percent of all franchises nationwide and named a 2012 Military Friendly Franchise® by G.I. Jobs Magazine.
For more information about franchise opportunities, call 800-489-1964.
To find a local gym, go to www.ckokickboxing.com.
SOURCE CKO Kickboxing