Bruegger's Bagels Introduces New Lunch Menu in Cleveland
Local Bakeries Now Offer Burgers, Pastrami, Egg Salad Sandwiches, Salads, Soups and More
November 12, 2014 // Franchising.com // BURLINGTON, Vt. – Bruegger's Bagels, known for its freshly baked, authentic New York-style bagels, expands its focus on lunch with today's introduction of a new lunch menu at all Cleveland bakeries.
The new menu, featuring sandwiches, salads and soups, includes traditional deli foods like smoked salmon, pastrami and egg salad.
"We began testing the new lunch menu at our Burlington, VT bakeries in October and it was a huge success, and we expect the same in Cleveland," said Judy Kadylak, vice president of marketing at Bruegger's Bagels. "The menu offers 'tradition you can taste' with on-trend, relevant ingredient choices and imaginative presentations."
New lunch menu items include:
- Classic Smoked Salmon with Egg Salad – 12-hour, oak-smoked salmon, house-made chopped egg salad, cucumbers and arugula on a Pumpernickel Bagel
- Pastrami & Swiss Melt – Pastrami, Swiss cheese, apple cider slaw and spicy brown mustard grilled on rye bread
- Pastrami & Cheddar – Pastrami, cheddar cheese, Dijonnaise, arugula and house-pickled onions on ciabatta roll
- Cheese & Tomato Melt – Cheddar, muenster, tomato and spicy brown mustard grilled on rye bread
- B.E.L.T. – Bruegger's signature house-made egg salad, bacon, arugula and tomato on a ciabatta roll
Also on the menu are new Bagel Burgers, first introduced this summer in Minneapolis and Boston locations as a limited time offering. The Bistro Burger features cheddar cheese, secret sauce, lettuce, tomato and pickled onions on the guest's choice of bagel, and the Barnyard Burger is topped with a fresh-cracked egg, bacon, cheddar cheese and secret sauce on an Asiago Parmesan Bagel.
About Bruegger's Enterprises, Inc.
Bruegger's Enterprises, Inc. (BEI), a leader in the fast-casual restaurant segment, operates 290 Bruegger's Bagels bakeries in North America. Renowned for its authentic, fresh-baked bagels, the chain also offers a wide variety of freshly prepared breakfast and lunch options made with high-quality, simple ingredients served with its unique brand of hospitality. Bruegger's Bagels is dedicated to the communities it serves and supports charitable causes locally and nationally. BEI's parent company, Groupe Le Duff, SA, is the world's second-largest company in the bakery-cafe sector. Founded in 1983, BEI is headquartered in Burlington, Vermont. For more information, please visit www.brueggers.com or become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/brueggers.
SOURCE Bruegger's Enterprises, Inc.