AdviCoach® Recognized 16 Business Coaches at Annual Conference
National Business Coaching Company Celebrates Outstanding Leadership and 2013 Achievements
November 13, 2014 // Franchising.com // SOUTHBURY, Conn. – AdviCoach®, the premier source for business coaching and advisory services customized for small- to mid-size businesses (SMBs), has recognized 16 national & area developers, franchisees and associates for outstanding performance and leadership at the company's 15th annual conference, which took place September 28 - October 2, 2014 at Fort Lauderdale's Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa.
The largest private Expo in North America, this exclusive industry gathering of business coaching professionals celebrated outstanding achievements in 2013/2014 and explored strategies that empower and stimulate small business growth.
"We're lucky to have such an amazing group of people to drive positive growth for the company," said the company's founder, Terry Powell. "A brand is only as good as the people behind it, and these associates, franchisees and developers have driven the AdviCoach brand to success with their hard work and results."
Award recipients include:
- Marketing Trendsetter Award – Randy Moser, AdviCoach in High Point, North Carolina
- Business Coaching Excellence Award – Jerry Baltus, AdviCoach in Plymouth, Wisconsin
- T.E.A.M. Award – Bill Michael, AdviCoach in Cleveland-Akron, Ohio
- Your Business 2.0 Award –Frank Newhard, AdviCoach in Gambrills, Maryland
- Pay it Forward Award – Bill Horowitz, AdviCoach of Enfield, Connecticut
- Collaborative Communication Award – Jerry Baltus, AdviCoach in Plymouth, Wisconsin
- Possibilities, Opportunities and Dreams Award – Kathy Richards, AdviCoach in Kingsport, Tennessee
- Rising Star Award – Troy Forehand, AdviCoach in Richmond, Virginia
- Founder's Award – Michelle Connor, AdviCoach in Richmond, New Hampshire
- Highest Revenue Engagement Award – Randy Moser, AdviCoach in High Point, North Carolina
- Top Performer Award – Kathryn Baker, AdviCoach in Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Associate of the Year Award – Julie Keyes, AdviCoach in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Franchisee of the Year Award – David Waymann, AdviCoach in Southeast Michigan
- Area Developer of the Year Award – Greg Lee, AdviCoach in Oakbrook, Illinois
- Regional Developer of the Year Award – Bill Michael, AdviCoach in Cleveland-Akron, Ohio
- Region of the Year Award – Bill Michael, AdviCoach in Cleveland-Akron, Ohio
With more than 30-years of experience in business coaching, AdviCoach is the premier source for business coaching and advisory services customized for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs). The AdviCoach business model is designed to empower SMB owners to increase the productivity and value of their businesses through unique coaching methodologies and the deployment of "Rapid Impact Strategies," ultimately reaching long-term Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity goals. Part of Franchise Source Brands International™, AdviCoach and its sister company The Entrepreneur's Source dominate $1.5 billion industry with a commanding 33 percent of the business coaching and consulting franchise market in North America. For further information, visit http://www.advicoach.com/.
Fishman Public Relations
(847) 945-1300 ext. 263