la Madeleine® Celebrates the Season with Catered Holiday Feasts and Country French Gifts
Impress Every Guest at Holiday Office Parties and Family Gatherings with Handcrafted Tastes of the French Countryside
November 17, 2014 // Franchising.com // DALLAS – As the holidays draw near, la Madeleine is channeling the joie (joy) of the season, helping holiday hosts impress with a feast not soon to be forgotten.
Each year, la Madeleine's chefs craft 18 unique holiday recipes for guests to enjoy the season's most memorable flavors. The care and consideration that goes into making each dish a hit is unparalleled – and now, all of the flavors of the season are available to bring home for loved ones to enjoy. Let La Madeleine help turn an ordinary meal into something extraordinary.
"When the flavors of the holiday season come to mind, it's a nostalgic combination of comfort and tradition" said Susan Dederen, vice president of culinary for la Madeleine. "Our holiday feasts are crafted, so that our guests can get the most out of their time with family, friends and even co-workers. Sit back, relax and let la Madeleine do the work for you."
Share a Celebration of French Countryside Flavor with Coworkers and Loved Ones Holiday Feasts Catered or Available to Pick-Up, Heat & Serve at Home
La Madeleine offers a catered feast for 20 that is delivered hot and set up at your holiday office event or party for $10.99 per person. The catered feast includes:
- Sliced Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast
- Cranberry Apple Stuffing
- Potatoes Gratin
- Green Beans Almondine
- Cranberry Orange Chutney
- Sourdough Petit Pain & Butter
- Complete with chafing dishes, serveware, plates and utensils.
Available to pick-up to heat and serve at home is the la Madeleine Family Feast. For $13.75 per person, the Family Feast for 8 is a convenient and affordable way to make the most of your valued time with friends and family, and also includes your choice of two desserts. For smaller groups, la Madeleine offers a Feast for 4 that includes a choice of one dessert.
Both the catered and pick-up holiday feasts can be ordered online at www.cateringbylamadeleine.com/feast.
Share the Joie of the Season with Country French Gifts
Discover la Madeleine's French-inspired take on gift-giving this season with a collection of the brand's signature and most-loved items.
- Confiture Duet – Spread joie by sharing the jams you love. A duet of your favorite la Madeleine strawberry rhubarb and blackberry jam make the perfect hostess gift. Pair with a loaf of fresh-baked seven-grain bread.
- La Madeleine Soupe & Caesar Duet – Share a famous pairing of authentic country French flavor, a duet of the brand's signature tomato basil soupe and caesar dressing.
- Handmade Truffles - Inspired by la Madeleine's signature patisseries – Chocolate Raspberry, Cappuccino, Coconut and Double Chocolate. Gift boxes of 4 and 8 truffles available.
- Linzer Cookies – La Madeleine's legendary heart-shaped shortbread cookies with a raspberry jam filling are back! The perfect small treat for a friend or stocking stuffer.
- Coffee Connoisseur - La Madeleine's signature French, American or French Decaf roast coffee and a new la Madeleine 16oz Timolino® travel mug.
- Mini Parfait, Tarts & Macaroons - Pick up perfect small treats for your holiday gatherings. Six mini parfaits, tarts or macaroons for $9.99. Experience the new Peppermint Mocha Parfait or Gingerbread Crème Brulee.
Additionally, la Madeleine is celebrating the spirit of giving this season with its Give $25, Get $5 gift card promotion. Available in all cafés through Dec. 31, guests who purchase $25 in gift cards will receive a $5 bonus card to treat themselves in the new year. Bonus card can be used from January 1-31, 2015.
La Madeleine welcomes guests to experience delectable country French cuisine and warm, inviting ambiance every day. Writing recipes using classic French techniques, la Madeleine's menu includes 76 items made from scratch daily. For more information, visit www.lamadeleine.com.
For more information about la Madeleine's holiday meal and gift offerings, visit www.lamadeleine.com.
About la Madeleine Country French Café
Dallas-based la Madeleine Country French Café was established in 1983 by self-described "French country boy" Patrick Esquerré to fulfill his dream of bringing classic French country fare to America. Inspired by his mother's cooking, Patrick insisted on maintaining the integrity of French cuisine by using fresh ingredients and recipes that have been passed from one generation to the next.
From its signature fireplace to its crave-worthy food, la Madeleine offers a warm, welcoming atmosphere where guests are invited to come and stay in a casual, French home atmosphere. La Madeleine's French-inspired fare served throughout the day during breakfast, lunch and dinner features handcrafted entrées, sandwiches, salades and soupes, as well as freshly-baked breads, artisan pâtisseries and several additional distinctive specialties. La Madeleine's authenticity, innovation and fresh menu items differentiates the brand, creating widespread restaurant investor appeal.
A treasured part of many communities for more than 30 years, there are currently more than 70 cafés across Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Oklahoma, Texas and Virginia. For more information on menu items, café locations and hours of operation, visit www.laMadeleine.com.
SOURCE a Madeleine Country French Café
All Points Public Relations