Bonefish Grill is Celebrating BIG this Holiday Season
New Colossal Winter Menu Inspires Fun and Indulgence
November 18, 2014 // Franchising.com // The Fresh Fish Experts at Bonefish Grill are celebrating the season in a big way with the launch of a new Colossal Winter Menu featuring delectable dishes indulgent enough to make the holidays festive and memorable. In addition to sensational seasonal offerings, Bonefish Grill is making celebrations easy and convenient to plan with online reservations now available.
"We're highlighting the celebratory spirit of the year with irresistible, innovative dishes along with the added convenience of online reservations," said Stephen Judge, Bonefish Grill president. "Our Colossal Winter Menu allows for an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind dining experience."
With the new Colossal Winter Menu, guests can enjoy a glass of wine with their meal poured tableside from a magnum bottle, taking their already BIG experience to the next level. Indulgent Colossal winter menu offerings include:
- Lobster Stuffed Shrimp – butterflied shrimp with a creamy lobster and shrimp Imperial stuffing topped with a lemon caper butter sauce.
- Kate’s Wild North Atlantic Haddock – garlic crumb dusted, wood-grilled and topped with feta and artichokes with a lemon basil butter sauce served with a side of garlic whipped potatoes.
- Sirloin and Colossal Shrimp Scampi – 6 ounce USDA Choice sirloin topped with colossal-sized shrimp, scampi butter sauce and served with steamed broccoli and garlic whipped potatoes.
- Lobster Thermidor Mahi Mahi – topped with sweet lobster, lump crab and a velvety sauce with a hint of sherry served on garlic whipped potatoes.
- Whole Grilled Mediterranean Branzino – white, delicate-flavored fish stuffed with citrus and served with a Mediterranean sofrito and arugula almond grains salad.
- One-Pound Alaskan King Crab Legs – succulent King Crab served with red bliss potatoes, corn on the cob and warm butter for dipping.
- Chocolate Crème Brulee – decadent with a hint of Grand Marnier.
Bonefish Grill's Winter White Cosmopolitan rejoins the menu as a classic holiday favorite. With white cranberry juice, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur and fresh lime, this beloved concoction is garnished with floating cranberries to cheerfully toast to the season. For a cocktail on the rocks, the new Blackberry Frost, served in a Cold Snap glass, is made with Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, small-batch Icelandic Reyka Vodka, muddled blackberries and fresh lemon juice.
For additional holiday cheer, now through December 31, guests who purchase $100 in Bonefish Grill gift cards receive an additional $20 bonus card. Also available on Bonefish Grill’s website are e-gift cards, the perfect present for any food or fun lover.
About Bonefish Grill
Founded in St. Petersburg, Florida, Bonefish Grill specializes in market-fresh fish from around the world and other savory wood-grilled specialties. Guests receive "chef's coat service" and are guided through an innovative, seasonal menu and specials featuring the highest-quality, fresh ingredients. Combined with a big-city bar, Bonefish Grill offers hand-crafted cocktails and an affordable distinct list of 30 wines by the glass offering a great match for any food pairing.
The restaurant provides a fun and lively place to eat, drink, relax and socialize on any given day of the week. The experience is based on the premise of simplicity, consistency and a strong commitment to excellence at every level. In fourteen years, the award-winning Bonefish Grill family has grown to more than 200 restaurants across the country. For more information, visit facebook.com/BonefishGrill or follow on Twitter @bonefishgrill.
SOURCE Bonefish Grill