Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery Puts a Celtic Twist on Happy Hour
Nationwide Sports Pub Introduces New "Hoppy Hour" Menu and Drink Pairings
November 26, 2014 // Franchising.com // Tempe, AZ – Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, a sports bar that pays homage to the old public houses of America, England, Scotland and Ireland, is putting a Celtic tapas style twist on the traditional "Happy Hour" with the launch of its newest budget friendly "Hoppy Hour" menu. Pubs in markets where traditional beverage happy hours are legal will also be offering a new alcohol Hoppy Hour focused on its extensive craft beer line up and some other fun beer and spirit specials to be paired with the mouthwatering new menu.
"We have enhanced our Hoppy Hour Menu with new tastes to draw in crowds, leveraging the opportunity for Tilted Kilt to be known as the go-to destination for food and drinks after a long day of work and for late night," said Ron Lynch, President of the Tilted Kilt. "The new menu is a great opportunity for our guests to sample a variety of 'New Celtic' dishes and pair them with craft beers and unique spirits."
The dishes range in price from $2 to $5 ($3 to $6 in Canada) and are offered between 3-7 p.m. and then again from 9 p.m. – close. The menu features the following dishes:
- Pint O'Fries: Choose your flavor: sea salt & cracked pepper, Cajun or Sriracha. Served with a side of spicy ketchup, spicy mustard or ranch dressing.
- Slider Town: Choose your favorite: meatball marinara with Provolone or pulled pork and BBQ.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Spring Rolls: Corned beef, braised cabbage, red onions and carrots wrapped in a spring roll shell, served with spicy mustard.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip: A spicy buffalo chicken dip served with crispy potato chips.
- TK Cheese Bites: Pub-made fried white cheddar cheese bites served with marinara sauce.
- Whiskey Beef: Irish whiskey marinated beef skewers, griddled and served with spicy mustard and Samuel Adams® Boston Lager demi glaze.
The Tilted Kilt boasts sexy servers, classic Celtic décor, traditional pub fare and sports all under one roof. The architectural features at every location remind guests they are in a classy establishment. Dark mahogany wood fills the bar and the stained glass doors and wainscoting add to the charm. Combined with pool tables, dart boards and large plasma TVs, Tilted Kilt is the best place to watch sports and hang out with friends. Humorous and slightly bawdy limericks are even seen throughout the pub, creating an atmosphere that is fun and entertaining.
For more information on Tilted Kilt, visit http://www.tiltedkilt.com/.
About Tilted Kilt
Currently with 94 open units in the US and Canada and 20 in development, the Tilted Kilt is known as "The Best Looking Sports Pub You've Ever Seen." It is uniquely different than other sports bars because of its theme that combines Celtic décor, humorous and slightly bawdy limericks and sexy cast members with great food, drinks and a fun entertaining atmosphere. The original restaurant concept was developed in the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas in 2003. For more information, go to www.tiltedkilt.com.
SOURCE Tilted Kilt
Fishman Public Relations