J.D. Byrider Names Award Winners at Annual Convention
Franchise of the Year and President’s Awards Among Honors Bestowed
December 02, 2014 // Franchising.com // CARMEL, Ind. – Leading franchised used car and finance company J.D. Byrider recognized winners of the company’s annual awards at its November convention in Palm Beach, Florida.
The Franchise of the Year winners were chosen in three categories – Single (one location), Mid (two-three locations) and Multiple (more than three locations). The winners were:
- Single: Dennis Ange for his location in Euclid, Ohio.
- Mid: Mike Burgstone for his locations in Joliet, Glendale Heights, and East Dundee, Illinois.
- Multiple: Russ Larson, Jeff Lee and Doug Stewart for their locations in Burlington, Cedar Rapids, Davenport and Des Moines, Iowa. This is their ninth-consecutive Franchise of the Year award.
J.D. Byrider also distributed 16 President’s Awards, which are given to individual locations based on store earnings, portfolio quality and customer service ratings. This year’s President’s Award winners are located in:
- Tuscaloosa (2700 Skyland Blvd. E) – Steve and Jeanne Locklear, owners
- Joliet (2323 W. Jefferson St.) – Mike Burgstone, owner
- Bloomington (2425 W. 3rd St.) – Roy Wagner, FMG, owner
- Burlington (125 S. Roosevelt Road) – Russ Larson and Doug Stewart, owners
- Cedar Rapids (3837 First Ave. S.E.) – Russ Larson, owner
- Davenport (925 W. Kimberly Road) – Russ Larson and Doug Stewart, owners
- Des Moines (2426 SE 14th St.) – Russ Larson and Jeff Lee, owners
- Owensboro (250 E 18th St.) – Jeff Anderson, owner
- Glen Burnie (8 8th Ave. N.W.) – Ward Griffith and Brad Helms, owners
- Columbia (1905 Range Line St.) – Russ Larson, owner
- Euclid (20941 Euclid Ave.) – Dennis Ange, owner
- Mansfield (1810 W. 4th St.) – Chris McPhie, owner
- Wooster (4536 Cleveland Road) – Chris McPhie, owner
- Columbia (3815 W. Beltline Blvd.) – J.T. and Jonathan Gandolfo, owners
- Roanoke (3141 Peters Creek Road) – Gary Duncan, owner
- Appleton (2301 W. College Ave.) – Russ Darrow, Jr., owner
About J.D. Byrider
Founded in 1989, J.D. Byrider is the nation’s leading used car sales and finance enterprise. The company was founded to serve customers with special auto financing needs and to ensure that they receive the same quality service in every J.D. Byrider dealership. With more than one million consumers matched to quality, affordable vehicles and a franchise system servicing more than $1 billion in retail contracts, the company continues its focus on reliability and customer satisfaction. Headquartered near Indianapolis in Carmel, Indiana, J.D. Byrider consists of 132 franchised- and 30 company-owned dealerships in 33 states. Visit www.jdbyrider.com or franchise.jdbyrider.com to learn more.
SOURCE J.D. Byrider
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances