United Country Announces Keynote, Featured Speaker Lineup for 2015 Training & Awards Convention
December 24, 2014 // Franchising.com // KANSAS CITY, Mo. – United Country Real Estate announced the keynote and featured speaker lineup for the 2015 United Country Training & Awards Convention in Scottsdale, Ariz. The 2015 event is scheduled to take place from Tuesday Feb. 25 through Wednesday, Feb. 27.
The keynote speaker for the upcoming event is Andrew Dorn, national speaker with Realtor.com®, Event Sales and Move, Inc. He will be discussing implementing technology strategies to become more successful in today’s real estate market. Other featured guest speakers will include:
- Dan Elzer, national trainer and consultant with the Training Academy, will be discussing differentiation and listing success plans.
- Bernice Ross, Ph. D., MCC, founder and chief executive officer of RealEstateCoach.com, is presenting a course on listing generation strategies and earning the full commissions you deserve.
- Joeann Fossland, ACRE, ePrO, GRI, MCC, PMN, RECS, SRS, coach and national instructor, is covering communication styles and working with first-time homebuyers.
- Byron Van Arsdale, MCC, coach and national instructor for RealEstateCoach.com, will be discussing increasing office productivity.
- Bob King, ALC, REALTORS® Land Institute instructor and certified forester, will be speaking about the fundamentals of timberland investing.
"This distinguished panel of industry leaders and experts will share their insights and provide training to brokers, auctioneers, agents and other United Country office personnel to help them improve their business performance in 2015," said Mike Duffy, president of United Country Real Estate. "Combined with instructors from the home office – who will be teaching sessions on topics ranging from advanced Internet marketing and SEO techniques, the next phase of Bullseye technology, new auction programs and the other new initiatives coming from United Country in 2015 – our objective is to help everyone in United Country achieve their goals."
For more information about United Country Real Estate, call 800-999-1020 or visit their website at UnitedCountry.com.
About United Country
United Country Real Estate – a division of the United Real Estate Group – is the leading, fully integrated network of conventional and auction real estate professionals. The company has been an innovator in lifestyle and country real estate marketing since 1925. United Country supports nearly 600 offices and 5,000 real estate professionals across four continents, with a unique, comprehensive marketing program that includes the highest ranked and largest portfolios of specialty property marketing websites, the largest real estate marketing services company, an extensive buyer database of more than 500,000 opt-in buyers and exclusive global advertising of properties.
2820 NW Barry Road
Kansas City, MO 64154
SOURCE United Country
Public Relations Department