Franchise Business Review Names National Property Inspections, Inc., a Top Franchise of 2015
NPI/GPI Outrank Competitors on Franchisee Satisfaction
January 09, 2015 // Franchising.com // Omaha, Neb. - National Property Inspections, Inc., parent company of National Property Inspections in the United States and Global Property Inspections in Canada, is pleased to be included in Franchise Business Review’s Top Franchises 2015 report. The report ranks the best franchises based on franchisee satisfaction. Franchise Business Review’s research looked at survey feedback from current NPI and GPI franchise owners and determined that NPI/GPI was the No. 1 home inspection franchise surveyed.
In February 2014, National Property Inspections, Inc., commissioned an independent franchisee satisfaction survey conducted by Franchise Business Review. NPI/GPI outperformed competitors in the industry and showed high franchisee satisfaction, making NPI/GPI a four-star franchisor. Some of the highlights of the survey include the following:
- Over 96 percent of respondents rated NPI/GPI’s training program above average.
- Over 89 percent of respondents rated NPIGPI’s marketing and promotional programs above average.
- Over 97 percent of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that they trust and respect NPI/GPI as a franchisor.
- Over 98 percent of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that NPI/GPI operates with a high level of honesty and integrity.
- Over 93 percent of respondents said that NPI/GPI cares about their success.
- Over 96 percent of respondents said that they enjoy operating an NPI/GPI franchise.
- Over 90 percent of respondents said they have a positive attitude about their affiliation with NPI/GPI.
- Nearly 94 percent of respondents rated their satisfaction with NPI/GPI above average.
- Over 93 percent of respondents said they would recommend an NPI/GPI franchise to others.
As a top franchisor, NPI/GPI offers low-cost franchises for less than $35,000 in the United States and Canada, with a 10 percent discount on the initial franchise fee for military veterans.
To learn more about NPI/GPI franchise opportunities, visit http://npifranchise.com/ in the United States or http://gpifranchise.com/ in Canada. To access the Franchise Business Review Veterans & Franchising 2014 report visit http://www.franchisebusinessreview.com/franchise-reports/top-franchises-2015/.
About National Property Inspections, Inc.
Founded in 1987, National Property Inspections, Inc., is one of the oldest and most respected names in the home and commercial inspection business. We operate as National Property Inspections in the United States and as Global Property Inspections in Canada.
NPI provides services to a wide variety of clients, including home buyers and sellers; commercial property investors, owners and tenants; real estate agents and attorneys; employee relocation companies; banks; and field service companies. No matter what type of inspection a client is looking for, NPI offers the services our clients need through our highly trained and experienced home inspectors and commercial building inspectors.
NPI also offers franchise opportunities throughout the United States and Canada to become a home and commercial building inspector.
For more information about NPI, visit www.npiweb.com.
About Franchise Business Review
Franchise Business Review is a national franchise market research firm that performs independent surveys of franchisee satisfaction and franchise buyer experiences. The firm’s services include commissioned franchise research projects and industry-wide studies of franchisee satisfaction. Franchise Business Review is headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, and can be reached at (603) 433-2270. Visit http://www.franchisebusinessreview.com for more information.
SOURCE National Property Inspections, Inc.
402.333.9807, Ext. 19