OpenWorks, A Leading Facility Services Franchise, Announces Explosive 2014 Business Growth
Company Executives Reflect on Wildly Successful Year, Share Big Changes to Come in 2015
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) January 12, 2015 - OpenWorks, one of America's leading integrated facility services franchises, wraps up 2014 with a lot to smile about. This year, the company's customized commercial cleaning and facility maintenance services programs attracted multiple new customers and dozens of prospective franchisees interested in pursuing home-based and no store front businesses. And moving into 2015, the environmentally-conscious company is poised for another big year as it will roll out more innovative programs custom-built for their customers and franchisees.
2014 was a great year in OpenWorks' thirty plus year history. After a successful 2013, a year in which the company welcomed 60 new franchises attracted to its proven business model, OpenWorks continued to grow its franchisee family in 2014. This past year, around 60 more new franchisees joined the OpenWorks team, expanding the company's national footprint into 15 markets. This created dozens of new jobs from coast to coast and increased the amount of facilities serviced by OpenWorks professionals to more than 1,100.
2014 also featured CEO and founder Eric Roudi's displaying the kind of foresight that has propelled the company to decades of success. After seeing a trend toward consolidation among OpenWorks customers in recent years, Roudi re-designed the business model to focus on all facility maintenance services, as opposed to exclusively offering only commercial cleaning services. Now, all OpenWorks customers can use the company's integrated facility services model to coordinate any maintenance service project through their OpenWorks contact.
On the heels of a very successful 2014, OpenWorks promises to bring big things to the facility services and green cleaning world in 2015. Here's what's on tap for the new year.
- Updated branding: A new and improved brand strategy in 2015 focuses on OpenWorks' commitment to customized facility maintenance solutions and customer service. All franchise locations will boast the new tagline, "Improving Facilities and Pleasing People.” Part of this branding program is a brand new website that was recently launched at openworksweb.com. The corporate team will integrate this new tagline and branding philosophy into all marketing and branding materials.
- Expanded franchise program: The master franchise program will continue to grow. Master franchise opportunities are available in all 50 states and give franchisees the unique opportunity to develop multiple territories within their state. These master franchise opportunities possess massive growth potential and are available to prospects willing to invest $150,000-$500,000.
- Proven business model: OpenWorks will continue to expand its integrated facility services business model to more customers. Building on the national trend toward consolidation, the company's move from "commercial cleaning" company to "integrated facility services” company now reaches more customer needs.
- Job opportunities: In 2015, OpenWorks is looking to the younger generations to help fill job openings. The company is on track to sell more than 100 franchise locations, as well. A number that would make 2015 a milestone year for OpenWorks in terms of growth and expansion.
For more information about OpenWorks, please visit openworksweb.com.
Established in Phoenix, Ariz., in 1983, OpenWorks is a leading national commercial cleaning franchise that offers integrated facility services through highly reputable local affiliates. In 30+ years, the company has grown to 330 franchise locations in five states from Illinois to California.
OpenWorks is guided by a simple philosophy: a cleaner, safer and healthier environment means a more productive workplace. The OpenWorks franchisees and preferred partners who serve more than 1100 facilities each day offer more than simple cleaning and maintenance - they help their clients fundamentally improve their work environment. Each OpenWorks representative implements an environmentally friendly “Green Clean” program using the highest quality equipment.
The OpenWorks difference is all about open, flexible relationships. Each OpenWorks customer receives customized solutions that fit the needs of their specific facility.
For more information on OpenWorks, please visit openworksweb.com.
+1 (919) 459-8157
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances