Realogy Tops Annual List of 200 Most Powerful People in Residential Real Estate for 2014-15
33 Realogy-affiliated individuals ranked in Swanepoel Power 200, including Chairman Richard A. Smith at No. 1
January 15, 2015 // Franchising.com // Madison, N.J. - A total of 33 Realogy executives and independent franchisees affiliated with Realogy's brands were recognized among the second annual Swanepoel Power 200 ranking of the most powerful people in residential real estate. Realogy had more individuals on this list than any other real estate company, including three in the top 10 and six in the top 25.
Richard A. Smith, chairman, chief executive officer and president of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), was named as The Most Powerful Person in Residential Real Estate for the second consecutive year.
"Realogy is simply residential real estate's most important company. Period," stated the authors of the report, Stefan Swanepoel and Rob Hahn. "Richard Smith repeats his tenure at the top of the real estate industry's power rankings this year, having managed Realogy to a very strong year while making one of the most important - yet little-discussed - acquisitions in recent years: the purchase of ZipRealty."
"We are proud to receive this recognition of Realogy's leadership within the industry," said Smith. "The combined placement of our executives and influential franchisees on this list is a tribute to the leaders we have attracted to our company and our franchise brands."
Realogy-Affiliated Individuals Ranked Among the Swanepoel Power 200
1. Richard A. Smith, Chairman, CEO and President, Realogy Holdings Corp., Madison, N.J.
5. Alex Perriello, President & CEO, Realogy Franchise Group, Madison, N.J.
9. Bruce Zipf, President & CEO, NRT LLC, Madison, N.J.
11. Budge Huskey, President & CEO, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Madison, N.J.
15. Rick Davidson, President & CEO, Century 21 Real Estate, Madison, N.J.
25. Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Madison, N.J.
29. Pamela Liebman, President & CEO, The Corcoran Group, New York, N.Y.
36. Kevin Kelleher, President & CEO, Cartus Corporation, Danbury, Conn.
37. Philip White, President & CEO, Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates, Madison, N.J.
39. Charlie Young, President & CEO, ERA Real Estate, Madison, N.J.
47. Richard Smith, President & CEO, Coldwell Banker United REALTORS, Bryan, Texas
62. Maureen Passerini, EVP, NRT Eastern Seaboard/Northeast Regions, Madison, N.J.
68. Greg Macres, EVP, NRT Western Region, Concord, Calif.
77. Bill Riss, President & CEO, Coldwell Banker Bain/Coldwell Banker Seal, Bellevue, Wash.
80. U. Gary Charlwood, Century 21 Canada, Vancouver, British Columbia
91. Kathy Korte, President & CEO, Sotheby's International Realty Inc., New York, N.Y.
101. Kate Rossi, EVP, NRT Southeast Region, Sarasota, Fla.
119. Ed Krafchow, Chairman, Better Homes and Gardens Mason-McDuffie Real Estate, Pleasanton, Calif.
120. Lanny Baker, President & CEO, ZipRealty, Emeryville, Calif.
122. Todd Hetherington, CEO, Century 21 New Millennium, Alexandria, Va.
125. Jeff Culbertson, EVP, NRT Southwest Region, Irvine, Calif.
126. Paul Breunich, President & CEO, William Pitt/Julia B. Fee/Litchfield Hills Sotheby's International Realty, Stamford, Conn.
136. Robert Merrick, Chairman & CEO, Latter & Blum ERA, New Orleans, La.
141. Joe Reis, EVP, NRT Central Region, Edina, Minn.
144. Mark Woodruff, Managing Partner, Better Homes and Gardens Gary Greene Realtors, Houston, Texas
145. Deems Dickinson, President, Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty, Scottsdale, Ariz.
146. Scott Webber, President, Fuller Sotheby's International Realty, Denver, Colo.
151. Judy Green, President & CEO, Premier Sotheby's International Realty, Naples, Fla.
160. Peter Hunt, Chairman & CEO, Hunt Real Estate ERA, Buffalo, N.Y.
164. Don Walston, Founder & CEO, Coldwell Banker Howard Perry & Walston, Raleigh, N.C.
169. Kevin Levent, President, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers, Atlanta, Ga.
170. Bill Kessler, CEO, Century 21 Affiliated, Madison, Wis.
189. Michael Fischer, Chief Operating Officer, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Madison, N.J.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising with company-owned real estate brokerage operations doing business under its franchise systems as well as relocation and title services. Realogy's brands and business units include Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®, ZipRealty®, NRT LLC, Cartus and Title Resource Group. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,400 offices with more than 250,000 independent sales associates doing business in 105 countries and territories around the world. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, N.J.
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.