FASTSIGNS® Shares 7 Visual Tips to Help Companies Make the Most of Events
CARROLLTON, Texas - Jan. 20, 2015 // PRNewswire // - As businesses and organizations move forward in the new year, planning for upcoming events is often a priority. Whether hosting a fundraising gala, a regional sales meeting, a national convention or a sporting event, a consistent visual experience before, during and after an event is critical to its success.
"The average adult attention span is shrinking, making well-planned and consistent event visual graphics even more crucial," explains Drue Townsend, Senior VP of Marketing for FASTSIGNS International, Inc. "Utilizing distinct and attention-getting signs and graphics to create a seamless brand experience as you inform, direct and/or sell helps the audience learn about the event, get where they are going, stay safe and be engaged."
From branded banners and printed materials for promoting the event to directional signs, digital displays and unique decor applications for transforming a venue, visual graphics can be used to make an impact for different stages of an event.
Here are 7 tips to help make the most of an event:
- Promote the event with banners stands and printed materials ahead of time.
- Use wall murals, colorful table throws and fabric backdrops on the event day.
- Wrap the podium or create displays and dimensionally shaped stage graphics.
- Place digital signage in strategic locations to promote event activities.
- Use directional and safety signs to protect people and help them find their way.
- Use removable window, wall or floor graphics to put messages in more places.
- Thank attendees and sponsors on A-Frame signs and bow flags as they exit the event.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the worldwide franchisor for the more than 570 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers located in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Brazil, Mexico, the Caribbean, Saudi Arabia and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS is a sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes - across all industries - to help them meet their business objectives and increase their visibility. To learn more, visit www.fastsigns.com or call 800-FASTSIGNS for a location near you.
SOURCE FASTSIGNS International, Inc.