European Wax Center Is A Brides Beauty Secret To Looking Great On the Big Day
Get Your Glow On At EWC
NEW YORK - March 24, 2015 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - With all eyes on the bride, revealing beautiful skin on your wedding day is almost as important as the dress you choose. European Wax Center (EWC) has compiled a list of waxing do’s and dont’s for brides seeking picture perfect skin for their big day. Now, beauty obsessed brides can save the stress for the seating plan and leave the smooth glowing skin to EWC.
Below is EWC’s “Waxing for Wedding” countdown all brides can put in their planners:
Areas for Consideration:
- An eyebrow shaping will accentuate your eyes and frame your face. Under a veil or not, eyes will reflect your every emotion so it’s important to define the perfect shape for your face.
- Your underarms, especially if you are wearing a strapless or sleeveless gown. (This is why brides often wax their arms too.)
- For gorgeous wedding gams, consider the full or half leg wax. (Pay attention to those toes if you’re wearing open toe shoes.)
- A classic bikini wax or a Brazilian wax will leave you feeling your sexiest on your big day (and night).
- And don’t forget that the removal of any dreaded facial hair is a must! Keep the focus on your smile in those inevitable close-up photos you’re paying a pretty penny for.
3 Months Prior:
- Schedule an appointment with your EWC Wax Specialist to discuss the right plan for achieving your most beautiful skin for your wedding. Your Wax Specialist will then get you on a schedule to ensure a smooth glowing appearance. In most cases, your Wax Specialist will advise scheduling an appointment every three weeks for the three months leading up to your big day.
2 Months Prior:
- Eyebrows are like a picture frame; the right brow will accentuate your face, enhance your eyes and show your true expression. Meet with your EWC Wax Specialist (and bring along your veil) so you can determine the most appropriate shape for your face.
1 Week Prior:
- Now’s the time to get your arms and legs waxed. Don’t forget a bikini/Brazilian wax for smooth skin throughout your honeymoon.
- Get one final facial wax so everyone can see the blushing bride.
- Lastly, give your eyebrows one final shaping and sculpting session.
Here are a few additional tips:
- Keep track of how long it takes for irritation to subside after waxing. Keep in mind, hair grows back thinner and finer with each wax, so irritation will lessen with each appointment.
- For brides looking to be bronze on their big day, EWC Wax Specialists recommend you get your spray tan/apply self-tanner the day after your waxing appointment or if you experience irritation, wait until irritation subsides. Freshly waxed areas absorb pigment better so your skin will look smoother and color will last longer.
- It is essential that you follow post-wax directions from your Wax Specialist. And don’t forget to exfoliate and moisturize between appointments in order to keep skin looking healthy and smooth.
- Finally, don’t cave and shave! Perfectly smooth skin takes time and it’s worth it!
European Wax Center prides itself on revealing beautiful skin at accessible rates ranging from $10 to $68 per service. The brand’s continual success can be attributed to exceptional customer care, premium quality services and products, and a belief that luxurious waxing can be attainable to anyone seeking beautiful skin.
For more information about EWC or to book reservations, visit: waxcenter.com.
About European Wax Center
European Wax Center was founded by siblings David Coba and Josh Coba in 2004, and is now recognized as a leader in comfortable and healthy body waxing, that results in beautiful skin. The Cobas developed the ultimate wax experience that features the all natural COMFORT WAX™ developed in Europe and the 4 Steps to Gorgeous™ process -- Cleanse, Prepare, Wax, Rejuvenate. As well, EWC features include a pampering and professional environment, full-privacy Wax Suites, and exceptional service exclusively for EWC guests. Now, luxurious waxing and products can be incorporated into everyone's regular skincare regimen. European Wax Center enables everyone to feel pampered, beautiful and sexy. For more information about European Wax Center or to inquire about owning a franchise log onto waxcenter.com or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanWax and Twitter @European Wax.
SOURCE European Wax Center
Michelle Corbin Hillman
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances