AdviCoach Announces Launch of Virtual Business Coaching Sessions
National business coaching and advisory firm aims to help business owners become empowered, drive innovation and accelerate change through new “Power Hour” series
April 24, 2015 // Franchising.com // Southbury, CT – Recognizing the business community’s need for guidance in a convenient manner that business owners can fit into their schedules, AdviCoach - a national business coaching and advisory firm for small to mid-sized businesses - has introduced a bi-monthly, virtual business advice seminar series called Power Hour. The first four Power Hour educational sessions will be held on April 29, 2015 from noon to 4 p.m. EST with a new speaker each hour.
As any business owner knows, independent business ownership can be tricky, and the road to success is often riddled with what seems like a never-ending list of questions on a variety of topics. To provide expert insight and advice in several of these areas, AdviCoach will host four new Power Hour speakers every other month to discuss topics relating to small business ownership and growth strategies. The sessions will be recorded and available on the AdviCoach website for 30 days.
“Through participation in the Power Hour series, AdviCoach is aiming to give independent owners relevant and actionable information that will help them grow their businesses,” said Terry Powell, founder of AdviCoach. “We understand the time constraints many business owners face, and want to provide a reliable source of information without the time obligations of a typical business seminar.”
To kick off the series, the following speakers will be featured during the first four Power Hour sessions on
- 12 p.m. – Terry Powell, founder of AdviCoach, on strategies business owners can implement to take their business to the next level, or Your Business 2.0®.
- 1 p.m. – Jerry Baltus, AdviCoach of Plymouth Wisconsin, on his book Final Act of Ownership
- 2 p.m. – David Nilssen, founder and CEO of Guidant Financial, on small business and franchise funding solutions.
- 3 p.m. – Representative from StreamSend on email marketing and social delivery tools for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Registration for the Power Hour sessions can be made at http://success4u.com/. The recordings will be posted the following day, April 30, on www.advicoach.com. For more information about AdviCoach and its business coaching and advisory services, visit www.advicoach.com.
With more than 30-years of experience in business coaching, AdviCoach is the premier source for business coaching and advisory services customized for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs). The AdviCoach business model is designed to empower SMB owners to increase the productivity and value of their businesses through unique coaching methodologies and the deployment of “Rapid Impact Strategies,” ultimately reaching long-term Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity goals. Part of Franchise Source Brands International™, AdviCoach and its sister company The Entrepreneur’s Source dominate $1.5 billion industry with a commanding 33 percent of the business coaching and consulting franchise market in North America. For further information, visit http://www.advicoach.com/.
Fishman Public Relations
P: (847) 945-1300 ext. 263