Four Points Grows Presence in Canada with Debut in Moncton
Four Points Memo - Travel (and Press Releases) Reinvented…
STAMFORD, Conn. - June 2, 2015 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:HOT):
- Point 1: Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:HOT) today announced that its rapidly expanding Four Points brand has launched in Moncton, the largest metropolitan center in New Brunswick, Canada. Located just a short drive from downtown Moncton and Greater Moncton International Airport (YQM), Four Points Moncton offers approachable design and stylish comfort for the smart, independent traveler.
- Point 2: Owned by DP Murphy Hotels and Resorts, the previously independent hotel completed a $4M renovation and repositioning project prior to raising the Four Points brand flag. Four Points Moncton features 128 spacious guest rooms, an on-site conference center with 10,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space, casual dining at Maverick’s Steak House and Grill and a 24-hour fitness center. Guests will enjoy all of the brand’s popular amenities including fast and free WiFi, complimentary bottled water, and a wide selection of craft and imported beer as part of the signature Best Brews™ program. For booking information, please visit http://www.fourpointsmoncton.com.
- Point 3: “We are delighted to expand the Four Points footprint in New Brunswick with the opening of our second hotel in the region,” said Brian McGuinness, Senior Vice President of Specialty Select Brands for Starwood. “Offering an honest value, great rates and genuine service, Four Points is leading Starwood’s growth in Canada, where we will reach the 30th hotel milestone later this summer.”
- Point 4: Four Points is experiencing incredible growth momentum. With 50 new hotel deals signed in 2014, the most in Starwood’s company history, the brand will surpass 200 hotels in 2015, with more than 25 planned hotel openings this year. The Four Points brand boasts Starwood’s largest and fastest growing development pipeline, fueled by its widespread, global appeal to guests and flexible development options.
Stay connected to Four Points on facebook.com/fourpoints.
For more information about D.P. Murphy Inc., please visit www.dpminc.com.
SOURCE: Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Global PR, Four Points
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances