Good Earth Coffeehouse Announces Expansion in Toronto, Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, and Victoria
CALGARY, ALBERTA - (Marketwired - June 3, 2015) - Good Earth Coffeehouse announces new locations and franchise partners across Canada, from Victoria to Ottawa, as part of the brand's expansion. The twenty four year old company has been creating local coffeehouses throughout its history, from a single location in Calgary's Connaught neighborhood to a network of over 45 coffeehouses in major centres across Canada. Their newest markets include Toronto, Ottawa, and Vancouver.
- Ottawa Airport Location Opens in July 2015: Good Earth Coffeehouse in Ottawa International Airport is now under construction and expected to open in mid-July. This location is Good Earth's first of several franchise opportunities in Ottawa. While it is the brand's first airport location, Good Earth is no stranger to high volume, non-traditional locations. Good Earth Coffeehouse operates in several university and hospital settings, as well as municipal buildings.
- Toronto Franchise Partner Awarded Yonge Street: Torontonian Paul Martin has been awarded the franchise for Good Earth Coffeehouse on Yonge Street north of the Davisville Station. The Yonge Street Good Earth Coffeehouse is expected to be under construction in a former LCBO building this fall and open in early 2016.
- Multi-Unit Franchise Partners in Vancouver Welcomed: New multi-unit Franchise Partners – Tingting Su and Ruiman Yang – will open the first Good Earth Coffeehouse in Vancouver. Their downtown Vancouver coffeehouse will open inearly 2016, as part of Good Earth's expansion into Vancouver and the BC Lower Mainland.
- Good Earth Continues to Flourish in Calgary: A franchise in the Infinity development in the Marda Loop neighbourhood has been awarded to local entrepreneur Marc Gravel. Additionally, Good Earth announces new locations have been secured in Bucci's Kensington development on 10th Street NW, and in a new Coventry Hills development.
- Recent Openings in Victoria and Edmonton: New Good Earth Coffeehouses have recently opened in Edmonton and Victoria. Erjon Bleta and his family have opened Good Earth Coffeehouse in the new Village Walk development of Oak Bay, the third Good Earth Coffeehouse in Victoria. In Edmonton, BiYu Liang and Rich Donadt have opened Good Earth in the newly expanded Clareview Community Recreation Centre.
SOURCE Good Earth Cafes Ltd.
Good Earth Cafes Ltd.
Director of Marketing
Good Earth Cafes Ltd.