Always Best Care Senior Services Names Chris Ziegler "Area Rep of the Year"
Chris Ziegler of VA / MA / DC Named Senior Care Company’s “Area Rep of the Year”
June 08, 2015 // Franchising.com // Roseville, CA – Always Best Care® Senior Services announced today the company has selected Chris Ziegler, its Area Representative for Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia, as the winner of its 2015 Area Representative of the Year award.
Always Best Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in-home care, assisted living placement services and skilled home health care. The company delivers its services through an international network of more than 200 independently owned and operated franchise territories throughout the United States and Canada.
At Always Best Care, the foundation of franchisees’ success is based on a powerful combination of corporate and local professionals working together with a vested interest in their growth, according to Michael Newman, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Always Best Care.
Area Representatives are the people who provide this multi-tiered standard of support, he explained. “With our Area Representative system, franchisees have a local leader, mentor, business coach, team builder and first responder to their needs,” he said.
Mr. Ziegler was selected on the basis of eight distinct criteria, according to Mr. Newman. The criteria consisted of …
- Minimum of 4 franchisees in their territory in order to assure the Area Representative of the Year has a diverse base of franchisees for whom he/she is providing support.
- Average sales growth per franchisee – on both a percentage and actual basis, to demonstrate the results attained by franchisees under their tutelage.
- Business mix – do the franchisees in their territory have a mix of in-home care and assisted living revenue?
- Veteran’s Assistance Program – do the franchisees work with Always Best Care’s legal partner to provide assistance to veterans and surviving spouses who needed help getting funds to pay for the care they deserved?
- Always in Touch – did the franchisees they were coaching refer clients to Always in Touch, the free national telephone reassurance program sponsored by Always Best Care?
- Committee participation – did the Area Rep or franchisees participate in committees for the advancement of all franchisees or creation of national or regional programs
- Alzheimer’s fundraising – were franchisees Team Captains for local Always Best Care teams supporting the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s?
- Free ABC Rx cards – did franchisees support and participate in the promotion and distribution of Free ABC Rx cards, a program that has saved users more than $500,000 off the cost of their prescription drugs?
The award was presented at a special dinner and awards ceremony in San Antonio, Texas, site of the fourth Always Best Care International Conference.
“I am extremely honored to be recognized as Area Representatives of the Year for Always Best Care,” said winner Chris Ziegler. “I am very proud to be part of an organization like Always Best Care that is so committed to helping seniors and their families. To be recognized with this prestigious award is one of my career highlights.”
In his role as Area Representative, Mr. Ziegler is responsible for locating people who are passionate about helping others through business ownership. He utilizes his extensive experience starting and operating businesses to help them to be successful in their new role as Always Best Care franchisees. To date, he has established nine Always Best Care businesses in Virginia and two in Maryland.
Prior to taking on this role, Mr. Ziegler was co-founder and President of Compass Energy Services, Inc. He also co-founded two other companies, one of which has become a respected leader in the energy efficiency contracting field. Mr. Ziegler serves on numerous charitable boards, and also teaches skiing to individuals with disabilities each winter.
Mr. Ziegler is based in Richmond, Virginia, and may be reached by calling (804) 915-6610, or via email at email@example.com. For more information on Mr. Ziegler and availabilities in his territories, visit http://www.franchisewithalwaysbestcare.com/ar/ziegler/virginia--maryland-map.aspxhttp.
For information on Always Best Care franchise opportunities, call toll-free 1-855-430-CARE (2273), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.franchisewithalwaysbestcare.com.
About Always Best Care
Founded in 1996, Always Best Care Senior Services is based on the belief that having the right people for the right level of care means peace of mind for the client and family. Always Best Care assists seniors with a wide range of illnesses and personal needs, and currently provides more than 4 million hours of care every year. Franchise opportunities are available to individuals interested in leveraging the company’s clear strategy and proven track record for delivering affordable, dependable service to seniors in their local areas.
By working with case managers, social workers, discharge planners, doctors, and families, Always Best Care franchise owners provide affordable, comprehensive solutions that can be specifically matched to meet a client’s particular physical or social needs. The hallmark services of the Always Best Care business portfolio include non-medical in-home care and assisted living finder and referral services, with skilled home health care now being phased in throughout the country. For more information, visit www.AlwaysBestCare.com. For franchise opportunities, visit www.FranchiseWithAlwaysBestCare.com.
Always Best Care also offers Free ABC Rx cards, which provide discounts of up to 65 percent off the cost of prescription drugs at more than 59,000 pharmacies across the USA, and have saved consumers more than $500,000 since its inception. This service is offered at no cost to the users, there are no deductibles, no waiting periods, no pre-existing exclusions, and no eligibility requirements -- everyone can use the card (even family members and pets!). The Free ABC Rx card covers many medications that Medicare Part D and regular insurance often do not. To download a free card, visit www.FreeABCRx.com.
Another exclusive program offered by Always Best Care is Always in Touch, a telephone reassurance program that provides a daily phone call to seniors and disabled adults who are living alone and have limited contact with the outside world. Always in Touch is the only absolutely free national telephone reassurance program of its kind anywhere in the USA and Canada. For more information on Always in Touch, or to request an application, visit www.Always-in-Touch.com.
SOURCE Always Best Care