Cleaning Expert Molly Maid Offers Quick Solutions for Dog and Cat Messes
5 Cheap, Easy Ways to Clean up After Pet Mishaps
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - June 16, 2015 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Having a pet can mean a lot of extra cleaning and money. Molly Maid, the leading national residential cleaning franchise is sharing pet cleaning tips to minimize time and money when it comes to cleaning up after your lovable pet.
- Carpet Catastrophes: Potty accident in the house? Soak up as much as possible with a paper towel, then use undiluted soda water or dish soap to clean the area. Follow up with a multi-action enzyme formula to prevent future accidents and eliminate odor.
- Bad-Smelling Bed: Get rid of odors by sprinkling pet beds with baking soda. Let sit for 15 minutes to deodorize and vacuum.
- Soiled from Sickness: If your pet vomits on carpet, remove solid material with a paper towel. Coat the area with an equal mixture of baking soda and salt, then let dry. Finish by vacuuming and blotting with club soda.
- Muddy Mess: After a fun romp in the yard, pets often drag the outdoors, in. Keep a towel by the door to wipe paws immediately after being outside. If you notice that their paw pads are a little dry, dab with olive oil to soothe.
- Smelly Cat: Fake a bath by wiping your pet with baking soda to kill odor.
For all your house cleaning needs, contact Molly Maid. To find your nearest location, visit www.mollymaid.com/local-house-cleaning.aspx.
About Molly Maid®
Molly Maid® is a residential cleaning franchise that cleans more than 1.7 million homes annually. Founded in 1979 and franchising since 1984, Molly Maid established the Ms. Molly Foundation to raise awareness and support for victims of domestic violence in 1996. Currently, more than 450 Molly Maid units are operating in the United States alone, with an additional 200 operating throughout Puerto Rico, Canada, Japan, England and Portugal. Molly Maid has consistently ranked high in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 listing and has been the recipient of numerous awards for entrepreneurialism, software innovation and humanitarian causes. Based in Ann Arbor, Mich., Molly Maid is part of Dwyer Group, Inc., a holding company of 11 service-based franchise businesses operating under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK and Portugal), ProTect Painters®, and Rainbow International®. For more information, visit the Molly Maid website at www.mollymaid.com.
SOURCE Molly Maid®