The Counter® Custom Built Burgers Now Open In Riyadh
Build-Your-Own-Burger Restaurant Debuts Second Location in Saudi Arabia
July 01, 2015 // Franchising.com // LOS ANGELES, CA – The Counter® Custom Built Burgers - the premium build-your-own-burger restaurant - is now operating its second Saudi Arabian location in Riyadh. The Counter® offers a burger for every lifestyle with over a million possible combinations and embraces “burgers with a conscience,” using naturally raised, hormone- and antibiotic-free beef, all-natural chicken, locally sourced shrimp, and a house-made vegan/veggie burger for their burger and salad style burger bowls. Additionally, The Counter® serves a wide selection of bold signature burgers and burger bowls, flavorful side dishes, milkshakes, all featuring quality ingredients.
At The Counter®, guests creatively construct their burgers by selecting from the following options using a checklist-style menu:
- Step #1 - Choose a Burger: Pick a protein
- Step #2 - Choose a Cheese: Choose from a variety of imported and domestic cheeses including Danish blue cheese, Greek feta, herb goat cheese spread, cheddar, jalapeno jack, gruyère and soft ripened brie
- Step #3 - Choose a Sauce: Top it off with one of our unique sauces including spicy sour cream, sweet sriracha, basil pesto, chipotle aioli, peanut sauce, tzatziki or sun-dried tomato vinaigrette
- Step #4 - Choose a Topping: Select from several toppings including crushed peanuts, sautéed mushrooms, sliced avocado, homemade chili, carrot strings, dill pickle chips, dried cranberries, grilled pineapple, roasted corn & black bean salsa, fried egg, avocado and spicy pepperoncini
- Step #5 - Choose a Bun: Put it all between a choice of artisan-baked buns like brioche style, Hawaiian bun and English muffin – or in a bowl over a bed of organic mixed greens or lettuce blend.
- Step #6 - Choose a Side: Don’t forget to add shoestring fries, crispy onion strings, quinoa salad, housemade chili or grilled vegetable skewers too
"We are proud to expand The Counter®’s footprint in Saudi Arabia and introduce the fun build-your-own burger concept to new guests,” said franchisee Khaled Al-Dajani of Dayem Holdings. “We look forward to growing with the Riyadh community and seeing all the new burger creations.”
“We built The Counter® as a space for guests to create burgers without limits and to have fun in the process,” said Craig Albert, co-CEO of The Counter®. “We’re excited to work with Khaled and Dayem Holdings to expand the concept to Riyadh, as Saudi Arabia has been extremely warm and welcoming.”
The Counter® Riyadh is located on Tahliya Street, occupies 3,767 square feet and seats a total of 165 guests. The restaurant also features a patio for outdoor seating.
About The Counter®
Founded in 2003, The Counter®’s mission was to challenge the traditional burger joint and the Culver City, California-based brand grew into more than 40 stores. The Counter® offers a fresh, unconventional approach to creating the ultimate burger, offering over a million possible burger combinations with a choice from seven proteins, 16 cheeses, 45 toppings, 23 unique sauces and eight types of buns. The Counter® offers a full-service, casual dining experience in an inviting space with industrial décor and upbeat music.
There are currently over 40 locations in the United States, including three airport locations. Additionally, The Counter has four international locations in Ireland, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. For more information please visit thecounterburger.com. Follow the team on Facebook/TheCounter, on Twitter at @CounterBurger, and on Instagram @TheCounterBurger.
In 2013, The Counter® launched BUILT® by The Counter®, which serves the same premium, customizable burgers and burgers-in-a-bowl made famous at The Counter® but in a fast casual environment. There are currently four locations: Los Angeles, Miami, San Francisco and San Diego. For additional information on BUILT®, visit builtcustomburgers.com.
Saudi Arabia The Counter Accounts
SOURCE The Counter®
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances