Candy Crush-Inspired Flavors and Collectible Spoons Coming to Yogurtland
July 06, 2015 // Franchising.com // Irvine, CA – With Candy Crush fever continuing to sweep the nation, frozen yogurt fans will soon get to power-up their gaming passion into a real life, mouth-watering treat and win big at Yogurtland. From July 6th through Sept. 13th, Yogurtland will launch its new “Sweet Treats” campaign, offering handcrafted delicious flavors inspired by the colorful and tasty episodes and characters from the Candy Crush world. Collectible spoons and cups, and instant win sweepstakes will also bring the Candy Crush experience to a new, flavorful and fun level.
“Candy Crush and Yogurtland is a match made in flavor heaven,” said Kathy Huynh, marketing manager at Yogurtland. “We are excited to bring these super fun, one-of-a-kind frozen yogurt Candy Crush flavors to our guests.”
Every two weeks Yogurtland will introduce two new Candy Crush-inspired flavors that will be accompanied by a collectible Candy Crush character spoon. Two collectible cups will be available over the course of the ten-week promotion.
The instant win sweepstakes will feature hundreds of ‘unlimited cup’ prizes and 10 grand prizes where the winners will receive free yogurt for a year.
On July 6, Yogurtland will introduce two flavors, then two more flavors every two weeks with the last flavors arriving in-store on Aug. 31. The flavors are:
- Orange Pop Soda – Swap your straw for a spoon and dip into this delicious flavor made with real oranges and packed with vitamin C for a Sugar Crush™ Flavor.
- Maple Donut – Combines the warm doughy magic of a maple donut into a creamy delicious treat.
- Blue Raspberry Sorbet – Found only in the Lollipop Meadow™ until now. Real raspberries are swirled together for this flavorful gem.
- Chocotastic! Sorbet – We climbed the cliffs of the exotic Chocolate Mountains to find rich, real chocolate for our Chocotastic Sorbet.
- Salted Caramel Gelato – The Caramel Cove™ is the birthplace of this richly perfect gelato made with real caramel.
- Candy Clouds – Perfectly pink swirls of sweet and airy goodness blend to make this delicious cotton candy flavor.
- Lemonade Lake – A flavor so fresh and thirst quenching, you’ll want to dive into it. A delicious summertime mix of sweet and start that goes swimmingly together.
- Cupcake Carnival – Bask in the creamy sweet goodness of the cupcake circus! This smooth, yellow cupcake batter flavor will make you crave the Big Top.
- Butterscotch – Straight from the candy dish comes a flavor that combines real caramel and real butterscotch for a Stickylicous™ taste you can’t beat.
- Minty Meadow – Real peppermint mixed with real cocoa will whisk you away to a refreshing jaunt past the Peppermint Palace down to the mint meadow.
Yogurtland fans are encouraged to share their experience via social media at #YogurtlandSweetTreats or #YogurtlandCandyCrush.
The original Candy Crush Saga and the next installment Candy Crush Soda Saga are available to download for free now on iOS, Google Android and Facebook.
About The Yogurtland Difference
Separating Yogurtland from competitors is the company’s team of flavorologists who develop the proprietary recipes for the brand’s more than 100 different and customized flavors. Whether traditional or exotic, each flavor uses real ingredients sourced from their original locations. By controlling the entire frozen yogurt making process, Yogurtland has raised the standards for flavors and quality to new heights and much to the delight of millions of fans.
Naturally occurring calcium makes Yogurtland yogurt a healthful, refreshing treat. Fruit flavors are also fortified with Vitamin C. All of Yogurtland’s flavors meet the National Yogurt Association Criteria for “live and active culture frozen yogurt” and are produced in a kosher-certified facility. Yogurtland features non- and low-fat yogurt flavors as well as non-dairy and no sugar added choices.
Presently there are Yogurtland locations across the U.S., Australia, Guam, Thailand, Venezuela and Dubai. For more information, visit http://www.yogurt-land.com.
King Digital Entertainment plc (NYSE: KING) is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. It has a network of 364 million monthly unique users as of first quarter 2015, and offers more than 185 exclusive games in over 200 countries and regions through its king.com and royalgames.com websites, Facebook, and mobile distribution platforms such as the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Amazon App store and Windows App store. King has game studios in Stockholm, Bucharest, Malmo, London, Barcelona, Berlin, Singapore, and Seattle, along with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai.
© 2015 King.com Ltd. King, the King crown logo, Candy Crush and related marks are trade marks of King.com Ltd and/or related entities