New Build-A-Bear Workshop Coming to Mall of America
September 1, 2015 - Build-A-Bear (NYSE: BBW):
Build-A-Bear Workshop is celebrating the grand opening of its Mall of America store with a completely new look and feel at today’s special ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Local media and the public are invited to attend the ceremony, which will feature special guests from Parents in Community Action, Inc., a private, non-profit agency that operates Head Start and Early Head Start programs.
- Sharon Price John, chief executive officer, Build-A-Bear Workshop*
- Gina Collins, chief marketing officer, Build-A-Bear Workshop*
- Eric Fencl, chief legal counsel, Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Chris Hurt, chief operations officer, Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Jennifer Kretchmar, chief product officer, Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Voin Todorovic, chief financial officer, Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Jessica Leonard, chief workshop manager, Build-A-Bear Workshop*
- Mary Annette Quinnel, director, Parents in Community Action, Inc.
Tuesday, September 1 (all times CDT)
Grand Opening Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
- Media Check-in: 9:30 a.m.NOTE: Children from Parents in Community Action Heart Start will stuff bears from 9:15-10 a.m.
- Ribbon-Cutting: 10-10:30 a.m.
Mall of America
60 E Broadway | Bloomington, MN 55425
*Located on the first level in the north wing
Visuals and Interview Opportunities:
• CEO Sharon Price John and CMO Gina Collins*
• Build-A-Bear Workshop’s make-your-own furry friend experience
• Children from Parents in Community Action Heart Start choosing and stuffing new furry friends
• New store format with updated set-up and color palette, featuring:
- Updated storefront, featuring Build-A-Bear’s distinctive signature teddy bear silhouette
- Bigger than ever Build-A-Bear stuffer prominently placed in the store’s center
- New “Inspiration Wall” displaying different trends and fashions tied to pop culture
* Available for interviews
Founded in St. Louis in 1997, Build-A-Bear, a brand kids love and parents trust, seeks to “add more heart to life.” Build-A-Bear has approximately 400 stores worldwide, including company-owned stores in the United States, Canada, Denmark, Ireland, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom, and franchise stores in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Mexico and the Middle East. The company was named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the seventh year in a row in 2015. Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE: BBW) posted a total revenue of $392.4 million in fiscal 2014. For more information, visit the Investor Relations section of buildabear.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150901005365/en/.
Ketchum for Build-A-Bear