Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating Announces 2016 Slim Down Contest
Rockford-Area Residents Invited to Participate in 10-Week Weight Loss Challenge to Feel Great and Improve Their Overall Health
October 06, 2015 // Franchising.com // Ottawa, Ill. - Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating (SSHE) is sponsoring its 2016 Slim Down Contest to help 10 lucky residents in the Rockford area of Boone and Winnebago Counties lose weight, feel great and improve their overall health. The individual who loses the most weight will be named the grand-prize winner and will be awarded a trip for two to Montego Bay, Jamaica.
“We are thrilled to host this life-changing opportunity for people who are seeking to make a lifestyle change and lose weight. This is a great way for people to get on track with improving their overall health,” said Seattle Sutton, founder of Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating. “After all, one’s greatest asset in life is their health and without good health, nothing else matters.”
Interested participants looking to make a lifestyle change are invited to submit their stories and a photo of themselves between October 5, 2015 and November 2, 2015 at www.seattlesutton.com. Selected contestants will be notified by November 16, 2015.
The contest will officially kick off on January 4, 2016 and conclude on March 14, 2016. The 10 chosen contestants will receive 21 SSHE 1,200-calorie meals per week for a total of 210 meals throughout the 10-week challenge. The meals will consist of freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner items. Meals are provided by SSHE at no cost to the 10 selected contestants.
The contestant who loses the most weight based on percentage of body weight will win a three-night trip for two to Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica, provided by Apple Vacations and Riu Hotels and Resorts, valued at $2,000. The second-place prize will be a $500 cash prize from SSHE, and the third-place prize will be a Macy’s gift card valued at $200, courtesy of SSHE.
To be considered for this contest, you must:
- Submit to SSHE your “story” and recent full-length photo – “story” covers who you are, your history with weight loss, how much you currently weigh, what your ideal/goal weight is and what steps you’ve taken to date to lose weight. Please include your first and last name on your photo with your entry, along with your contact information – address, phone number(s) and e-mail.
- Be willing and able to go participate in media interviews prior to, during and after the contest.
- Be available for pre-interviews with SSHE.
- Agree to weekly weigh-ins throughout the contest, including at the beginning and end of the contest. Also, agree to pick up meals twice weekly at local retailer.
- Be dedicated and willing to stay on SSHE meals exclusively for 10 weeks.
- Agree to exercise, if medically able to do so according to your physician.
- Be willing to have blood work completed at no cost, once at the beginning of the contest and once at the end of the contest, to measure fasting blood sugar. SSHE will also record blood pressure, at the beginning and at the conclusion of the contest.
- Agree to sign release forms and contest rules to participate in contest. Official contest rules are posted online at seattlesutton.com.
About Seattle Sutton’s Slim Down Contests
Seattle Sutton’s Slim Down Contests are weight loss contests that have transformed the lives of contestants, helping create healthy habits and improve lifestyles. Since the first challenge in 2010, the company has held six successful contests helping contestants lose a total of 2,421 pounds to date.
About Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating
SSHE is a three generation family-owned, Illinois-based freshly prepared meal company recognized for dedication to convenient, healthy eating since 1985. SSHE takes the guesswork out of portion control and calorie counting by offering complete, freshly prepared 1,200 and 2,000-calorie (per day) traditional meal plans plus a 1,500-calorie vegetarian plan. A weekly plan consists of three meals per day or 21 meals per week. Meals are available for pick up at select retail locations or via UPS delivery nationwide. To contact Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating, call 1-800-442-3438 or visit seattlesutton.com. You can also find SSHE on Facebook: facebook.com/SeattleSuttons and follow SSHE on Twitter: Twitter.com/SeattleSutton.
SOURCE Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances