The Grout Medic Pledges Funds from Every October Sale to Support Breast Cancer Research
Southlake, TX - October 06, 2015 - (PR.com) - Sixteen Grout Medic locations across the country will participate in a fundraising drive coinciding with National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
At sixteen participating Grout Medic locations, each job in October will be an opportunity to do what they do best while also supporting a great cause. Throughout this month, every grout and tile cleaning, repair, sealing, color sealing, or tile replacement job booked at the participating locations will generate $5 in funding for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Throughout National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Grout Medic team also will wear special pink shirts in the hopes of increasing their fundraising efforts and raising awareness.
This marks the third year in a row that the Grout Medic franchise has run a fundraiser in October to support the cause of breast cancer research. Last year’s efforts were highly successful in raising money for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. This year, participating locations grew from ten to sixteen.
The participating owners and locations are:
- Harold Barrios – Southern Denver/Denver Metro, CO
- Steve Steffey - El Paso County, CO
- Suzanne Minnich – West Columbus, OH
- Cesar Gonzalez – Northeast Tarrant County, TX
- Mike Glenn – Omaha, NE
- Ron Bandyk – West/Southwest Chicagoland, IL
- Al Peters – Monmouth/Middlesex Counties, NJ
- Bruce and Andrea Schierwagen – Northern Colorado/Denver North, CO
- Donna Smith – San Diego Metro, CA
- James Wiard – Columbia, SC
- Bill Glennon – Daytona, FL
- David Harris – Jacksonville, FL
- Amir Zafar – Nassau County, NY
- Bruce Lane – Raleigh/Durham, NC
- Scott Diffenderfer – Harrisburg/Lancaster, PA
- Michael Stampfer – Cleveland West, OH
- Amir Zafar – Nassau County South
The BCRF has been recognized as one of the most fiscally responsible charities in the United States. Charity Navigator, a charity rating service, has consistently given BCRF four out of four stars in annual reviews since 2002. The foundation has been found to directly use $0.91 of every dollar received to forward breast cancer awareness and research.
About Grout Medic
For more information about this month’s fundraising efforts, grout and tile cleaning, or any of the services offered by the Grout Medic, call 1-866-994-7688 or visit www.thegroutmedic.com.
SOURCE Grout Medic
The Grout Medic
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances