Krispy Kreme® Spreading Joy With an Assortment of Holiday Sweet Treats
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - November 30, 2015 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE:KKD) is making this holiday season a little more joyous with an assortment of holiday sweet treats perfect for sharing with family and friends. The Santa Belly, Snowman and Red Velvet Cake doughnuts are available now through Dec. 27 at participating US locations and are the perfect accompaniment to Krispy Kreme’s Peppermint Mocha beverages.
“Whether you’re fueling-up for holiday shopping or stocking-up for a holiday gathering, these fun, delicious offerings are a perfect way to celebrate the Christmas season,” said Tony Thompson, Krispy Kreme’s President and CEO.
This season’s holiday treats include:
- Santa Belly Doughnut: A yeast shell filled with Chocolate Kreme™ filling and hand-decorated with red and milk chocolate icings and a sugar piece belt buckle resembling Santa’s jolly belly.
- Snowman Doughnut: A snowman-shaped yeast doughnut with white icing and hand-decorated with chocolate and red icing.
- Red Velvet Cake Doughnut: A glazed, red velvet traditional cake doughnut decorated with burgundy chocolate icing, dolloped with a blend of Kreme and delicious cream cheese filling, and delicately sprinkled with red velvet cake crumbles.
- Peppermint Mocha: Rich espresso, dark chocolate and frosty peppermint, finished with whipped cream and a cheerful peppermint bark topping. Available hot and iced.
A wide-range of collectibles also are available, including a holiday selection featuring mugs, ornaments, and a 2016 calendar filled with more than $110 worth of coupons for Krispy Kreme treats. Check your nearest Krispy Kreme location for pricing and availability.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme has more than 1,000 retail shops in 24 countries. Krispy Kreme is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: KKD). For more information about Krispy Kreme visit www.KrispyKreme.com. Also visit us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme, and on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/KrispyKreme.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151130006108/en/
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Sr. Director, Corporate Communications
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances