Toysrus.com To Launch Eight Days Of Cyber Week Savings
Offer Early Access To Cyber Monday Deals Beginning Sunday Morning
With Thousands of Deals throughout the Week, a $19 Free Shipping Minimum and More, Gift-Givers Can Check Off Their Holiday Shopping Lists with Ease at Toysrus.com
November 25, 2015 // Franchising.com // WAYNE, NJ – Toys"R"Us® announced it will kick off Cyber Week with eight days of incredible savings at Toysrus.com, including weeklong offers and hot daily deals on the season’s most sought-after brands starting Saturday, November 28 through Saturday, December 5. In addition, the company will launch its earliest ever start to Cyber Monday with the first round of deals available online at 8am ET on Sunday, November 29.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest Cyber Week offers as they happen, be sure to bookmark or favorite the Toys"R"Us Today’s Deals store found at www.Toysrus.com/Deals.
"When Black Friday ends, Cyber Week begins with eight days of significant savings on Toysrus.com," said Paul Winslow, Vice President, General Merchandising Manager, e-Commerce Merchandising, Toys"R"Us, U.S. "Online shoppers seeking the best values will find a broad assortment of the hottest toys in-stock, as well as the flexibility to pick up their purchases in a local store or take advantage of one of the lowest free shipping offers on the market."
Cyber Monday Kicks Off Sunday Morning
With an event so big it needs two full days, bargain hunters will find Cyber Monday specials starting at 8am ET on Sunday, November 29 – more than 12 hours earlier than last year. The deals will continue throughout the day with new offers commencing on Monday morning.
Below are featured deals available online only at Toysrus.com from Sunday, November 29 through Monday, November 30, while supplies last (no rain checks):
- 50% OFF EXCLUSIVE Thomas & Friends™ Wooden Railway Gold Mine Mountain Set – Was $159.99; Now $79.99
- BOGO FREE WWE Battle Pack Series 2-packs
- 40% OFF each on FurReal Friends® Pom Panda™ or Get Up and GoGo My Walkin’ Pup™
Following are select offers available online only at Toysrus.com on Cyber Monday, November 30, while supplies last (no rain checks):
- SAVE $150 ON EXCLUSIVE Tonka® 12-volt Dump Truck Ride-On – Was $349.99; Now $199.99
- SAVE UP TO $150 on select Meccanoid robotics items
- HOT PRICE on Star Wars™ Legendary Jedi Master Yoda, plus SAVE $30 on select Star Wars Interactive figures
- SAVE $50 on ALL Xbox One™ game systems – Was $349.99; Now $299.99
- ONLY $95 EXCLUSIVE Barbie® Malibu Dream House – Was $134.99
- 50% OFF ALL Playmation Starter Packs – Was $119.99; Now $59.99
- 50% OFF EXCLUSIVE You & Me So Many Babies – Was $19.99; Now $9.99
Super Cyber Week Sale Online – and in Stores, Too!
Toysrus.com will launch its Cyber Week sale on Saturday, November 28, providing online access to weekly savings one day earlier than in-store.
The cyber sales continue with new online-only deals offered daily, including a "big gifts" sale on Wednesday, December 2, featuring deep discounts on 16 product categories, including play kitchens, powered ride-ons, bikes, swing sets, dollhouses and more (while supplies last, no rain checks). Keep checking the Toys"R"Us Today’s Deal store at Toysrus.com/Deals for more Cyber Week savings!
Following are highlights of deals available online starting Saturday, November 28 and in-store on Sunday, November 29, and continuing through Saturday, December 5, while supplies last (no rain checks):
- SAVE $50 on Wii U™ Mario Kart 8™ Deluxe Set – Was $299.99; Now $249.99
- SAVE $30 each on Fisher-Price® Grow-With-Me Cook & Care Kitchen or Hello Kitty Kitchen Cafe – Was $79.99; Now $49.99
- SAVE $20 on The Good Dinosaur Interactive Ultimate Arlo & Spot – Was $59.99; Now $39.99, plus 20% OFF ALL other The Good Dinosaur items
- SAVE $10 on ANY Skylanders, LEGO Dimensions, amiibo & Disney Infinity figures and video game accessories purchase of $35 or more (excludes starter packs; can combine brands to reach requirement)
- 40% OFF select LEGO Duplo construction sets
- 40% OFF Barbie Rainbow Hair Dolls – Was $19.99; Now $11.99
- 25% OFF ALL Schwinn bikes
- 20% OFF ALL NERF® Zombie Strike blasters and accessories and ALL NERF Rebelle
- ONLY $10 each for Shopkins™ Shoppin’ Cart or Vending Machine Storage Tin
Convenient Services and Expertise from THE Toy Authority Online
With enhanced omnichannel and mobile offerings, one of the lowest free shipping offers available and expert advice easily accessible with the touch of a screen or a click of a mouse, gift-givers can shop confidently on Toysrus.com while checking off everything on their loved ones’ wish lists.
- Free Shipping: It’s easy to get shipping free with an online purchase of just $19 or more every day. Visit Toysrus.com/FreeShipping to learn more.
- Gift Finder: Online shoppers can use the company’s Gift Finder to help pick out the perfect plaything for their little one by narrowing their search by a child’s age and interests, among other options. Check out Toysrus.com/GiftFinder to get started.
- Free Store Pickup: Customers can avoid shipping costs by choosing "Free Store Pickup" on eligible items and collecting their purchases at a local store in an hour or less. Find out more at Toysrus.com/Pickup.
- Mobile Shopping: While on-the-go, gift-givers can use their smartphones to shop the recently upgraded Toys"R"Us mobile-optimized website – now faster and easier to use, just in time to score holiday savings.
For company news and updates throughout the season, please visit "R" Holiday Press Room.
About Toys"R"Us, Inc.
Toys"R"Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and baby products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping experience through its family of brands. Merchandise is sold in 863 Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us stores in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam, and in 745 international stores and more than 250 licensed stores in 38 countries and jurisdictions. In addition, it exclusively operates the legendary FAO Schwarz brand and sells extraordinary toys at FAO.com. With its strong portfolio of e-commerce sites including Toysrus.com, Babiesrus.com and FAO.com, it provides shoppers with a broad online selection of distinctive toy and baby products. Headquartered in Wayne, NJ, Toys"R"Us, Inc. employs approximately 66,000 associates annually worldwide. The company is committed to serving its communities as a caring and reputable neighbor through programs dedicated to keeping kids safe and helping them in times of need. Additional information about Toys"R"Us, Inc. can be found on Toysrusinc.com. Follow Toys"R"Us, Babies"R"Us and FAO Schwarz on Facebook at Facebook.com/Toysrus, Facebook.com/Babiesrus and Facebook.com/FAO and on Twitter at Twitter.com/Toysrus, Twitter.com/Babiesrus and Twitter.com/FAOSchwarz.
SOURCE Toys"R"Us, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances