Share The Joy Of Pizza This Holiday Season At Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom
The Pizza and Beer Authority Features New Menu Items and Introduces Gift Card Promotion
BROOMFIELD, Colo. - Dec. 3, 2015 // PRNewswire // - Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom, a traditional casual dining restaurant known for its delicious, handmade pizza and craft beers, is spreading merriment this holiday season with its featured menu items, including the new Sausage and Beer Onion Pizza. Made with Italian sausage and caramelized onions simmered in craft beer and finished with green onions, the flavor-boasting pizza is served on guests' choice of crust, including the new Ale Crust.
Additionally, for those who are stumped on gift ideas, Old Chicago has launched a gift card promotion for the holidays, a perfect stocking stuffer for the family foodie. Available now at select locations, guests who purchase a $25 gift card will receive a $5 gift certificate for themselves, and those who purchase a $50 gift card will receive a coupon book with $30 in savings.
"The holiday season is synonymous with connecting over food and drink so naturally, we're welcoming families to our restaurants this season to enjoy some great handmade pizzas and craft beers in a cheerful and festive environment," said Chris Gaines, brand manager for Old Chicago. "And in the spirit of holiday giving, we're gifting our guests with a little something in return when they purchase a gift card for their family and friends. What better way to show our guests how much they're appreciated than with a gift for them to use on their next visit."
Guests are in for a serious treat with Old Chicago's holiday menu. In addition to the Sausage and Beer Onion Pizza, new selections also include:
- Stupid Spicy Burger – Seared with blackening spice and topped with a stupid spicy blend of sauteed jalapeno slices, onions, and crushed red peppers, then finished with pepper jack cheese and crispy breaded jalapeno slices and served on a toasted bun slathered with jalapeno cream cheese, lettuce and tomato.
- Cajun Chicken Sandwich – Grilled Cajun chicken breast topped with sauteed green and red peppers, onions and andouille sausage, served on a toasted bun with mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles and cole slaw, then drizzled with peppercorn mayo.
Old Chicago is also featuring some of its most popular items as part of its holiday menu:
- Italian Nachos – House-made pasta chips baked with mozzarella, provolone, pepper jack, pepperoni, pepperoncini and Italian sausage and served with Old Chicago's spicy marinara sauce.
- Hawaiian Pizza – Topped with Canadian bacon, pineapple, red peppers, green onions and sweet Thai chili tomato sauce, served on choice of crust.
- Chicago 7 Calzone – An Old Chicago original with pepperoni, Italian sausage, red onions, black olives, green peppers, sliced mushrooms and a blend of mozzarella, ricotta and Asiago cheeses
- Craft Your Own Mac N' Cheese – Corkscrew macaroni mixed in guest's choice of sauce and cheese, topped with breadcrumbs and enhanced with guest's choice of stir-ins and toppings.
Since its inception, Old Chicago has been committed to being the best place to share a world-class pizza and great craft beer. Whether it's lunch, a first date or a sporting championship celebration, guests will always be welcome to gather around at Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom to share good times, great beer and made-from-scratch food daily.
A leader in the traditional casual dining space, Old Chicago has been serving handcrafted food and local craft beers in Colorado and in cities across the nation for 39 years. Old Chicago is dedicated to providing quality food creations and to showcasing craft brewers, while providing great value in a welcoming atmosphere. To learn more about Old Chicago, visit www.oldchicago.com.
About Old Chicago
Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom (Old Chicago) is a traditional, casual dining restaurant specializing in Chicago-style pizzas, taproom classics and craft beer. Founded in 1976, Old Chicago operates in 22 states with 100 restaurants. With over 30 craft beers on tap, Old Chicago is also the home of the World Beer Tour, which rewards members for enjoying 110 of the best craft beers from across the globe. Visit www.oldchicago.com to learn more and to find the restaurant nearest you. For information about franchise opportunities, visit www.ocfranchising.com.
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. is the largest craft brewery restaurant operator in the country with nearly 200 franchised and company-owned restaurants primarily operating under the Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants and Rock Bottom Restaurants & Breweries brands. As a leader in the craft beer focused casual dining segment, CraftWorks also operates strong regional brands, and employs more than 12,000 people throughout the U.S. All of CraftWorks' restaurant brands have innovative menus with made-from-scratch food and a vast selection of unique craft beer, as well as unbeatable service and loyalty programs with over a half-million active members. Based in Broomfield, Colo., CraftWorks is not only committed to serving its loyal guests, but also the communities in which its restaurants operate. The CraftWorks Foundation has contributed millions of dollars, positively impacting communities throughout the country. For additional information about CraftWorks, the Foundation, and its restaurant brands, please visit www.craftworksrestaurants.com.
SOURCE Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom