Realogy Leads the 2015 Inman Top 101 with Highest Number of Honorees from a Real Estate Company
December 17, 2015 // Franchising.com // Madison, N.J. - With seven executives from Realogy and its franchise and brokerage subsidiaries, plus one franchisee, listed among the 2015 Inman Top 101, the Company garnered the highest number of honorees on this industry list – more than any other real estate company. There were also six individuals named to the list who are past participants from Realogy FWD, the company’s annual innovation summit where a select group of innovative companies meet with Realogy executives and brokers to help define real estate's future.
“We are proud that our brand leaders continue to be recognized as industry influencers every year on lists such as this one,” said Richard A. Smith, chairman, chief executive officer and president of Realogy, who was among the honorees. “Their collective efforts reflect our continued strategic focus on innovation within the real estate industry.”
The Inman 101 recognizes real estate industry professionals whose ingenuity, strength, conviction, power and persistence are driving industry change. The selection process for the Inman 101 involved nominations and recommendations from Inman’s readership, Ambassadors, the editorial team, outside advisors and industry experts.
Below are the Realogy executives and franchisee broker who appear on the 2015 Inman 101 list, as well as the past Realogy FWD participants:
- Richard A. Smith, chairman, CEO and president, Realogy Holdings Corp.
- Alex Perriello, CEO and president, Realogy Franchise Group
- Sherry Chris, CEO and president, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
- Rick Davidson, CEO and president, Century 21 Real Estate LLC
- Budge Huskey, CEO and president, Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
- Pam Liebman, CEO and president, The Corcoran Group
- Charlie Young, CEO and president, ERA Franchise Systems LLC
- Sam DeBord (managing broker, Coldwell Banker Danforth & Seattle Homes Group)
Past Realogy FWD Participants:
- Bill Brown, Matterport CEO (2014 Realogy FWD winner)
- Andrew Flachner, RealScout, Co-Founder and CEO
- Boubou Guiro, Onvedeo, Founder and CEO
- Nicole Hamilton, Tactile Finance, CEO
- Chris Smith, Curaytor, Co-Founder
- Tommy Sowers, SoloPro, CEO
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,600 offices with more than 257,700 independent sales associates conducting business in 110 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy’s brands and also provides related residential real estate services. The Company also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, and Title Resource Group, a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances