Ace Hardware Celebrates Its Local Entrepreneurs and Their 2015 Accomplishments
OAK BROOK, Ill. - December 30, 2015 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Ace Hardware Corporation, the largest retailer-owned hardware cooperative in the world, could not be more proud of its locally owned retailers and the impressive number of awards and accolades they received in 2015. These small business owners continue to advance Ace Hardware as a globally trusted, locally embraced brand.
Outlined below are highlights of the awards and rankings Ace Hardware received across the industry in 2015.
- Ace ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Home Improvement Retail Stores, Nine Years in a Row,” according to J.D. Power*
- Ace ranked No. 2 on CareerBliss’ list of “happiest retailers to work for in 2015”
- Ace ranked No. 24 on the National Retail Federation’s STORES Magazine’s Hot 100 List, ranking the nation’s fastest-growing retailers by year-over-year domestic sales growth
- Ace ranked No. 6 on the Franchise Times Top 200 List, ranking the fastest-growing franchise opportunities in the nation
- Ace was named “America’s Favorite Home Improvement Store” by a Market Force study
- Ace Hardware ranked No. 3 in a customer survey by RetailCustomerExperience.com, outpacing all other home improvement stores
In addition, Ace Hardware reported record financial performance in November with the company’s best third quarter in the organization’s 91-year history.
“We like to say that ‘helpful is our weapon in the world.’ Few – if any – retailers on the planet wield that weapon with as much efficacy as our local Ace owners,” said John Venhuizen, President and CEO, Ace Hardware Corporation. “The most encouraging thing from this impressive list of accolades that our stores received – most of which were from their neighbors – is that it underscores for us that a servant heart is not the enemy of a successful business; but rather the enabler of it,” Venhuizen said.
For more information about Ace Hardware, visit acehardware.com.
About Ace Hardware
For more than 90 years, Ace Hardware has been known as the place with the helpful hardware folks in thousands of neighborhoods across America, providing customers with a more personal kind of helpful. In 2015, Ace ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Home Improvement Retail Stores, Nine Years in a Row," according to J.D. Power. With more than 4,800 hardware stores locally owned and operated across the globe, Ace is the largest retailer-owned hardware cooperative in the world. Headquartered in Oak Brook, Ill., Ace and its subsidiaries currently operate 17 distribution centers in the U.S. and also have distribution capabilities in Shanghai, China; Panama City, Panama; and Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Its retailers' stores are located in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and approximately 60 countries. For more information on Ace, visit www.acehardware.com.
*Disclaimer: Ace Hardware received the highest numerical score among retail stores in the proprietary J.D. Power 2015 Home Improvement Retail Store StudySM. Study based on responses from 2,994 consumers measuring six stores and opinions of consumers who purchased a home improvement product or service within the previous 12 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed January-February 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
SOURCE Ace Hardware
Ace Hardware Corporation
Ace Hardware Corporation
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances