Realogy Tops Charts with 33 Leaders Named Among the 200 Most Powerful People in Residential Real Estate for 2015-16
By: Realogy Corporation | 0 Shares 207 Reads
Chairman at No. 1 for Third Consecutive Year
January 14, 2016 // Franchising.com // Madison, N.J. - Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, topped the charts in the Swanepoel Power 200 issued today. Realogy-affiliated leaders hold 33 of the Top 200 list, with its Chairman Richard A. Smith named the No. 1 most powerful person in residential real estate for the third consecutive year. Realogy also held eight of the Top 20 Corporate Executives, two of the Top 20 Power Brokers, four of the Top 20 Women Leaders, four of the Top 20 Social Influencers, and one of the Top 20 Trendsetters.
“By virtually every single measure of performance, Realogy is the industry's frontrunner,” stated the authors of the report, Stefan Swanepoel & the Swanepoel T3 Team. “Realogy just continues to provide steady, rock solid performance by focusing on what it does best ? just like its leader.”
“We are humbled and honored by this recognition,” said Smith. “While it is a wonderful tribute to the quality of leaders we are able to attract and retain across our company, our focus remains firmly on the horizon.”
Top 200 – (33)
1. Richard A. Smith, Chairman, CEO & President, Realogy Holdings Corp., Madison, N.J.
6. Alex Perriello, President & CEO, Realogy Franchise Group, Madison, N.J.
7. Bruce Zipf, President & CEO, NRT LLC, Madison, N.J.
10. Budge Huskey, President & CEO, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, LLC, Madison, N.J.
14. Rick Davidson, President & CEO, Century 21 Real Estate LLC, Madison, N.J.
26. Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC, Madison, N.J.
27. Charlie Young, President & CEO, ERA Franchise Systems LLC, Madison, N.J.
28. Pamela Liebman, President & CEO, The Corcoran Group, New York, N.Y.
34. Philip White, President & CEO, Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC, Madison, N.J.
44. Kevin Kelleher, President & CEO, Cartus Corporation, Danbury, Conn.
158. Peter Hunt, Chairman & CEO, Hunt Real Estate ERA, Buffalo, N.Y.
162. Don Walston, Founder & Executive Chairman, Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston, Realty, Raleigh, N.C.
179. Todd Hetherington, CEO, Century 21 New Millennium, Alexandria, Va.
189. Robert Gary Rabon, President & CEO, Coldwell Banker Seacoast Advantage, Raleigh, N.C.
192. Bill Kessler, Founder & CEO, Century 21 Affiliated, Madison, Wis.
Top 20 Corporate Executives – (8)
1. Richard A. Smith, Chairman, CEO & President, Realogy Holdings Corp.
4. Alex Perriello, President & CEO, Realogy Franchise Group
6. Budge Huskey, President & CEO, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, LLC
7. Rick Davidson, President & CEO, Century 21 Real Estate LLC
13. Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
14. Charlie Young, President & CEO, ERA Franchise Systems LLC
15. Philip White, President & CEO, Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC
17. Kevin Kelleher, President & CEO, Cartus Corporation
Top 20 Power Brokers (Broker Leaders) – (2)
1. Bruce Zipf, President & CEO, NRT LLC
11. Pamela Liebman, President & CEO, The Corcoran Group
Top 20 Women Leaders – (4)
4. Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
5. Pamela Liebman, President & CEO, The Corcoran Group
10. Maureen Passerini, EVP, NRT Northeast and Eastern Seaboard Regions
11. Kate Rossi, EVP, NRT Southeast Region
Top 20 Social Influencers – (4)
Sean Carpenter, Director of Agent Development, Coldwell Banker King Thompson and Coldwell Banker West Shell
Sam DeBord, Managing Broker, Seattle Homes Group
Leighton Dees, CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Generations
Alyssa Hellman, Director, Go School of Real Estate, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Go Realty
Top 20 Trendsetters – (1)
Jim Pfirrmann, CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Bradfield Properties
Profiles and recent achievements of the Realogy leaders listed in the Top 200 are highlighted in the Swanepoel Power 200 (sp200.com).
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,600 offices with more than 257,300 independent sales associates conducting business in 111 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy’s brands and also provides related residential real estate services. The Company also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, and Title Resource Group, a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
The franchise opportunities listed above are not related to or endorsed by Franchising.com or Franchise Update Media Group. We are not engaged in, supporting, or endorsing any specific franchise, business opportunity, company or individual. No statement in this site is to be construed as a recommendation. We encourage prospective franchise buyers to perform extensive due diligence when considering a franchise opportunity.