bd’s Mongolian Grill Partners with ‘America’s Best Cook’ to Roll Out New Menu Items
Chef Stephanie Goldfarb Creates Five Unique Recipes for Leading Stir-Fry Chain
BURNSVILLE, Minn. - (BUSINESS WIRE) - bd’s Mongolian Grill, the popular create-your-own stir-fry restaurant, has partnered with Stephanie Goldfarb, named ‘America’s Best Cook’ by the Food Network, to spice up its menu. Stephanie is the Corporate Chef for Produce Alliance, which specializes in providing fresh produce procurement and distribution services to food service clients across North America, the Caribbean and beyond. The prominent chef has created five new flavorful dishes specifically for bd’s, which will be available starting January 19.
Goldfarb, a Chicago-based chef and national food television personality, is recognized as the 2014 winner of the Food Network’s America’s Best Cook competition as well as Kitchen Inferno’s celebrity chef. She also owns Seven Species Supper Club and Catering in Chicago, specializing in seasonal, globally-inspired cuisine.
Available now through March 27, the new create-your-own stir-fry recipes include:
- Paella – The Spanish-inspired dish includes chicken, shrimp, sausage, onions, snap peas, garlic and crushed red pepper tossed in a marinara, yum yum, and chili garlic sauce mixture.
- Thai Peanut Curry – Loaded with fiber, this option is made with yakisoba noodles, chicken, red onions, broccoli, Asian slaw and jalapenos mixed with a Thai peanut soy sauce. The dish is finished with garlic, peanuts, curry, ginger and a splash of Sriracha.
- Everything Green – Includes fresh spinach, tofu, rice noodles, green bell pepper, edamame, Asian slaw, and broccoli all mixed into a blend of shiitake mushroom sauce, Mongolian ginger sauce, Asian black bean sauce, then topped with sesame seeds and fresh garlic.
- Louisiana Boil – A Gluten-free option, this southern-inspired recipe features chicken, shrimp, red skin potatoes, red onions, baby corn and green bell peppers, all spiced up with buffalo sauce, marinara sauce, and yum yum sauce.
- Spicy Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps – Made with pork, rice noodles, red onions, green bell peppers, carrots and green onions, then mixed with fajita sauce, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce and Mongolian ginger sauce mix.
“We are thrilled to have such a highly-praised chef on board with us to help expand our menu,” said Joe Phraner, President and COO of bd’s Mongolian Grill. “Stephanie’s unique and sophisticated recipes are sure to guide guests to the flavorful stir-fry they look for at bd’s.”
The “Stir It Up, Your Way” philosophy at bd’s Mongolian Grill encourages customers to take ownership of a fun and customized dining experience. Guests are also encouraged to download the my bd’s Rewards app to earn free food and prizes each time they dine.
For more information, please visit: www.gomongo.com.
About bd’s Mongolian Grill
bd’s Mongolian Grill first opened in 1992 in Royal Oak, Mich., offering a fun and unique dining experience. bd's encourages guests to “Stir It Up, Your Way,” allowing guests to build their own stir-fry with “Always Market Fresh” ingredients. bd’s offers a variety of choice meats and seafood, veggies and flavor-packed sauces, all freshly cooked (Mongolian-style) on a large, flat top grill. The chain has 28 restaurants. Twenty-seven locations are based domestically in 11 states, including 11 company-owned and 16 franchise restaurants. In addition, there is one franchise location in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. To learn more about bd's Mongolian Grill, visit www.GoMongo.com.
Fishman Public Relations
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances