Chicken Salad Chick Opens New Georgia Location In Peachtree City
Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Expands Presence in Georgia
February 03, 2016 // Franchising.com // Auburn, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will be expanding in Georgia with its newest location in Peachtree City. The new restaurant will open on Tuesday, February 9 at 1003 Peachtree Parkway in the Kedron Village Shopping Center. This location marks the 10th Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Georgia.
During grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Tuesday, Feb. 9 – The first 100 guests will receive a “Meet the Chicks” punch card. For sixteen weeks, guests can try one free scoop of the chicken salad 'flavor of the week', allowing guests a tour of every Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
- Wednesday, Feb. 10 – First 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a free scoop of Classic Carol.
- Thursday, Feb. 11 – The first 100 guests receive a free Chicken Salad Chick coozie.
- Friday, Feb. 12 – Guests who purchase two pounds of chicken salad receive a free cooler*.
- Saturday, Feb. 13 – Fill your golf cart! Bring one friend, receive a Chicken Salad Chick Tervis® tumbler. Bring three friends, receive a chicken salad chick umbrella*.
“We’re truly excited to bring the Chicken Salad Chick brand to Peachtree City,” said Stacy Brown, Chicken Salad Chick founder. “We know that residents of Peachtree City will love our delicious flavors and variety of chicken salad.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 47 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Peachtree City is open daily from 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call (843) 352-2130. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*While supplies last.
*One gift per golf cart.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Today, the brand has 46 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 141 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and as one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150