WIN Home Inspection Hosts Annual Conference near headquarters in Franklin, TN
Celebrating over 20 years in business and a headquarters re-location, company honors top performers and looks toward future
February 03, 2016 // Franchising.com // FRANKLIN, TN – WIN Home Inspection, one of the nation’s leading home inspection franchises with 190 locations in 31 states, recently held it’s annual conference in Franklin, Tennessee January 21-24. Bringing together over 130 WIN company wide employees and Strategic-Partners or S-P’s (WIN franchisees), WIN’s Annual Conference consisted of many educational and training sessions. Additionally, the company celebrated a headquarters relocation to Franklin, TN and their most successful year in business while honoring top performers who led the company to this point.
WIN Home Inspection brought together their Strategic-Partners (S-P’s) from across the nation, Vendor-Partners that support WIN with extended marketing efforts, the founders, Tom and Dianne Knapp, and the home office staff in order to recap 2015 and set goals for 2016 and beyond.
WIN hosted educational and technical hours in which home inspectors earn credit, an expo with Vendor-Partners, sales and marketing workshops and a President’s Gala Dinner in which company leaders were honored with awards based on 2015 performance.
Noteworthy awards include:
- The “Founder’s Award,” given to one S-P for extended humanitarian work in the community.
- The “Brand Builder” award, in which one S-P was recognized for going above and beyond when it comes to helping fellow S-P’s build their business.
- “10 Year” Awards given to 10 S-P’s.
- Most Improved S-P with the highest percentage increase in inspections (178%) over the year for both the Single Vehicle Operator (SVO) category as well as Multiple Vehicle Operator (MVO) with a 188% increase.
- Advisory Council awards given to two members that have completed their terms serving the entire S-P base.
- “Best First Year New Strategic-Partner” given to a new S-P with the highest number of inspections in 12 months.
- Twenty Customer Service Awards based on positive customer survey results.
- The “Presidents Circle” Awards for top sales and inspection numbers per year given to highest performing S-P’s.
- A single prestigious award is given out to the S-P with the most inspections performed (SVO and MVO) as well as another to the S-P with highest revenue achieved (SVO and MVO).
“We look forward to our annual conference and award ceremony every year,” says Steve Wadlington, President, WIN Home Inspection. “We’ve got a fantastic group of performers that not only work hard to build their business but also take the time to learn from each other and share tactics on what make them successful. Each year is an enriching experience that strengthens our company as a whole.”
About WIN Home Inspection
WIN Home Inspection began in 1993, offering home inspection business franchises in the Pacific Northwest. Within a year, the company dominated this regional market and has since expanded across the US with 190 locations in 31 states. It is one of the fastest growing home inspection companies in the country, and listed on VetFran and GI Jobs as a top 10 Veteran-Friendly Franchise.
A member of the VetFran Chairman’s Corps, WIN is a recognized leader on behalf of veterans and the franchise industry. WIN honors military veterans all year ‘round by offering service members a discount of 10% off the franchise fee. Additionally, they choose up to five Veterans a quarter as recipients of their "WIN for America" initiative, awarding a significant discount to those that qualify. Over 25% of the franchise system consists of veterans. For information on WIN Home Inspection and the home inspection business opportunity, call (800) 967-8127, or visit www.wini.com or www.winfranchising.com.
SOURCE WIN Home Inspection
Ripple Public Relations
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances