The Melting Pot Offers Up Five Tips For Melting Hearts This Valentine's Day
Leading Polished Casual Fondue Restaurant Offers Guidance on Creating a Memorable Holiday for Couples Just in Time for Feb. 14
TAMPA, Fla. - Feb. 8, 2016 // PRNewswire // - More than 400,000 pounds of chocolate will be melted in order to make this year's Valentine's Day the most heartfelt one to date. Prepare yourself for a memorable evening as you and your special someone head to The Melting Pot® Restaurants, Inc., the world's premier fondue restaurant and a leading polished casual dining franchise, to create a romantic fondue experience. Take note of these top five tips to ensure a successful evening and make this Feb. 14 the best one yet.
- Score the best seat in the house. Call ahead for reservations and select a secluded table in Lover's Lane, The Melting Pot's most-requested seating area for couples, and cozy up around the fondue pot.
- Surprise your date with flowers. Nothing says "I love you" more than surprising your sweetheart with roses awaiting you at your table. Celebrate the most romantic night of the year by including added touches such as champagne, a keepsake Melting Pot picture frame, balloons and chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Make a toast to your undying love. Kick off the night with a toast to your true love with fruit-infusedLove Martinis, champagne or a bottle of your favorite wine from our robust wine list.
- Indulge in a gastronome's dream. Sit back, relax and indulge in fondue courses at a leisurely pace. Select a romance package and enjoy creamy cheese fondues, fresh salads and unique entrées then prepare to gaze into each others eyes as you discover new flavor combinations to excite your palate.
- End the night with a flame. Ignite the flame of romance as you watch your server flambé your chocolate fondue tableside. Guests can select from a variety of romantic chocolate fondue desserts.
"At The Melting Pot, we know the importance of making the most romantic night of the year one that is timeless, which is why we've offered our guests these tips to ensure your success," said Jason Miller, Executive Chef of The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. "Whether you are beginning a new relationship or commemorating a lifetime of love with your special someone, make a reservation at your nearest location and leave the rest to us."
The Melting Pot operates more than 125 restaurants across 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Indonesia,Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, and has 15 locations in development internationally. The concept is known for offering an assortment of flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées served with signature dipping sauces. The menu features a variety of à la carte selections, highlighting customizable options that invite guests to enjoy one, two, three or more courses as they select any combination of individually-priced cheese fondues, salads, entrées and chocolate fondues.
For more information on The Melting Pot or to make a Valentine's Day reservation at your nearest location, visit www.TheMeltingPot.com.
About The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
Founded in 1975, The Melting Pot has offered a unique fondue dining experience for 40 years. As the premier fondue restaurant franchise, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. has more than 125 restaurants in 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Southeast Asia, United Arab Emirates and 15 international locations in development. A leading polished casual dining franchise, The Melting Pot was recognized as the No. 1 casual dining restaurant in the Nation's Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks report. Known for offering a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées, The Melting Pot's menu also features cheese fondues, salads, fine wines and chocolate fondue desserts. Fondue fans can join The Melting Pot'sClub Fondue for exclusive promotions, special events and advance holiday reservation privileges. The Melting Pot is an affiliate of Front Burner Brands, a restaurant management company headquartered inTampa, Fla. For more information, visit www.meltingpot.com. To learn more about franchise opportunities with The Melting Pot, please visit www.meltingpotfranchise.com.
About Front Burner
Front Burner is a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. It is affiliated with the corporate owners of and its management services extended to The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., founded in 1975 with more than 125 restaurants in North America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East, and 15 locations currently in development. For more information, visit http://www.frontburnerbrands.com.
SOURCE The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.