FASTSIGNS® Continues Breaking Records and Presents Awards at 2016 International Convention
February 09, 2016 // Franchising.com // CARROLLTON, Texas - FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the leader in signs, graphics and visual communications, held its annual International Convention at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Orlando, Fla. and recognized high achievers from 2015.
The convention theme – Believe to Achieve – spoke to the goals that have been achieved and the exciting plans for FASTSIGNS® in 2016. A recording-breaking 109 FASTSIGNS franchisees in four countries were recognized for exceeding $1 million in annual sales in 2015.
“It’s an honor to recognize locations from eight countries for superior performance and special accomplishments during our 2015 International Convention,” said Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “We are poised to make 2016 our best year yet as we continue to evolve our ‘More than fast. More than signs®.’ consultative service offering, providing a wide variety of sign and graphic products to help customers visually communicate with all of their audiences.”
The awards highlights from the convention include:
- The highest volume FASTSIGNS center exceeded the $8 million threshold in annual sales for the first time in the brand’s 31-year history.
- The FASTSIGNS Award, which recognized the franchisee who best represents the FASTSIGNS name in both the business community and within the FASTSIGNS network, was awarded to Sarosh Nayar from Dallas, Texas-Northeast.
- The Wide-Format & Signage/FASTSIGNS Project of the Year was presented to Susan and Sam Cilone, owners of FASTSIGNS of Louisville, for the signs and visual graphics provided for the University of Louisville.
- Grimco was presented with the FASTSIGNS Vendor of the Year award, voted on by FASTSIGNS franchisees, for integrity of business practices and their long term commitment to the FASTSIGNS network.
During the four-day International Convention, FASTSIGNS also presented more than 29 educational sessions and peer roundtables for franchisees and their teams. Festivities concluded with keynote speaker Jeffrey Hayzlett, Primetime TV & Radio Host and Best-Selling Author, who shared with attendees how to “Think Big, Act Bigger: The Rewards of Being Relentless” and hosted a special C-Suite Franchisee Panel, modeled after his prime time television show C-Suite TV.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions at fastsigns.com. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. Call 800-FASTSIGNS to be connected to a location near you. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or call 214.346.5679).
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances