Dunkin’ Donuts Serves A Sweet Start To Valentine’s Day Weekend
Dunkin’ Donuts offers the chance for one lucky couple to win a $10K wedding present.
February 11, 2016 // Franchising.com // CANTON, MA - Love is in the air at Dunkin’ Donuts, and the brand is offering several fun and heartfelt ways to help our guests celebrate the season. Dunkin’ Donuts is launching today an online contest, “Dunkin’ Hearts Love,” to give engaged couples the chance to win a $10,000 wedding present. In addition, to help guests show their love in creative yet simple ways, Dunkin’ Donuts is offering two varieties of heart-shaped donuts perfect for any Valentine’s Day celebration, love-inspired Snapchat filters and mGifts, virtual Dunkin’ Donuts cards, to send the gift of Dunkin’ to a loved one from a mobile phone.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ sweet seasonal celebration this week includes:
- Dunkin’ Hearts Love Contest: Dunkin’ Donuts is putting the DD in Wedding, engaging fans with a contest that gives engaged couples a chance to win $10,000 in cash as an early wedding gift. As part of the “Dunkin’ Hearts Love” contest, anyone planning their wedding between today and December 31, 2016 can visit a special website between February 11 and February 18 to share their sweet story of how their sweet heart proposed. One lucky couple will win the $10,000 grand prize. To enter, and for rules about the contest, please visit http://DDHeartsLove.com.
- First-ever Facebook Live Session: To give fans a glimpse behind the scenes as the brand prepares for Valentine’s Day, Dunkin’ Donuts will be hosting its first-everFacebook Live session on Thursday, February 11 at 6:00 p.m. with Dunkin’ Donuts’ Executive Chef Jeff Miller and other members of the brand’s culinary team. The chefs will give fans an exclusive behind-the-scenes look into one of its test kitchens, show them how to prepare a special cake made from Dunkin’ Donuts’ heart-shaped donuts, and share additional information on the Dunkin’ Hearts Love Contest.
- Valentine’s Day Snapchat Filters: Dunkin’ Donuts fans can show a lot of heart via the brand’s new Snapchat filters, featuring Dunkin’ Donuts’ heart-shaped donut designs and sweet sayings such as “Donuts About You.” The Valentine’s Day themed geofilters are the latest addition to Dunkin’ Donuts lineup of seasonally themed filters and will be available for sharing the love with friends and followers beginning today for fans in or around a Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant.
- Send the Gift of Dunkin’: Dunkin’ Donuts mobile gift cards are available in four varieties of Valentine’s Day themed designs, including one with heart-shaped donuts as roses and another that reads, “You are the Turbo Shot to My Heart.” Dunkin’ Donuts mobile gift cards can be purchased through the Dunkin’ Mobile® App or DunkinDonuts.com. The Dunkin’ Mobile App also allows guests the option of sending cards to anyone via text, email or Facebook Connect.
Throughout February, Dunkin’ Donuts is serving two varieties of its beloved heart-shaped donuts. Dunkin’ Donuts’ Brownie Batter Heart Donut is a heart-shaped donut with brownie batter flavored buttercreme filling, topped with chocolate icing and heart sprinkles. TheCookie Dough Heart Donut is a heart-shaped donut with cookie dough flavored buttercreme filling, topped with chocolate icing and chocolate chips. Perfect for large parties or that special someone, these two scrumptious seasonal treats are available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide.
Finally, the perfect complement to a heart-shaped donut is Dunkin’ Donuts’ Caramel Macchiato, a handcrafted, layered espresso beverage. Two shots of Dunkin' Donuts freshly-brewed, rich espresso are poured over steamed milk swirled with a sweet caramel flavor. All Dunkin’ Donuts espresso beverages are made with espresso beans that are 100% Fair Trade Certified™ and selected from the finest, high-quality Arabica beans.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts), Instagram (www.instagram.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin' Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for nine years running. The company has more than 11,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin' Donuts
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances