Bennigan’s Rolls Out New 40th Anniversary Menu
New appetizer, burgers and Death by Chocolate™ join signature favorites.
February 22, 2016 // Franchising.com // DALLAS, TX – Turning 40 never looked so good!
This week, Bennigan’s is rolling out a new menu to commemorate its 40th anniversary, with new chef-driven recipes and innovative drinks now appearing alongside the chain’s signature favorites.
The new menu – which features a dynamic cover design that pays homage to the brand’s rich history, including a nod to “Flip,” the original Bennigan’s logo – debuts this month at all Bennigan’s locations across the United States. The design likewise looks forward to the brand’s exciting future, exemplified by one of its new prototype restaurants (in Fremont, Calif.) and the wide array of popular appetizers, entrées and desserts that are helping Bennigan’s redefine the casual-dining segment it invented in the 1970s.
New items on the 40th Anniversary menu include –
- Flip’s Super Loaded Nachos – A new addition to the Crowd Pleasers™ appetizers line-up, our crispy corn tortilla chips come loaded with grilled flat iron steak, made-from-scratch beef and bean dip, fresh chili con queso, melted Colby cheese, pico de gallo, cilantro and jalapeño peppers. Topped with shredded lettuce and guacamole, then drizzled with lime sour cream, this is one serious nacho!
- Smoky Chile Burger – We’ve spiced up our gourmet burger line-up with this half-pound burger topped with melted Pepper Jack cheese, fresh mushrooms, fire-roasted jalapeño and Serrano peppers.
- Gar-Lucky Arugula Burger – Bold flavors abound on this half-pound burger topped with housemade garlic basil mayonnaise, arugula, tomato, Pepper Jack cheese, Applewood smoked bacon, crispy fried onions and Sriracha sauce.
- Death by Chocolate™ – And, by popular demand, we’ve brought back our original recipe of rich chocolate ice cream, almonds, mini-marshmallows, chocolate fudge sauce and Twix™ Cookie Bars on a crumbled Oreo™ cookie crust, all covered in a chocolate shell. Pour on a side of hot chocolate topping and you’ll agree: It’s killer!
Of course, no 40th Anniversary menu would be complete without Bennigan’s Legendary Favorites and Celebrated Sandwiches, which draw fans near and far to the neighborhood restaurant and tavern.
“Each of our new menu items is, well, Legendary, but we all recognize that sometimes you’ve just got to sink your teeth into a World Famous Monte Cristo or a rack of Oh, Baby™ Back Ribs,” said Legendary Restaurant Brands Chairman & CEO Paul Mangiamele. “So even while we roll out these new chef-driven offerings that are destined to become instant favorites, we’ll always showcase the classics – including Finn’s Beer-Battered Fish & Chips – that even after 40 years, keep getting better!”
Now with more than 150 restaurants open or under contract worldwide, Legendary Restaurant Brands LLC is continuing to experience strong growth while simultaneously redefining casual dining. Since the end of 2012, the company has opened new franchise locations in Clarksburg and Frederick, Md; Santa Clara and Fremont, Calif.; Melbourne, Fla., Saddle Brook, NJ; Tysons Corner, Va.; Veracruz, Mexico; Larnaca, Cyprus; and Dubai, UAE.
Additional restaurants are planned for California, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia; and internationally in Mexico, Central America, Cyprus, Egypt, Korea, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and South America.
For your nearest location, menu, hours and additional information, visit Bennigans.com.
About Legendary Restaurant Brands
Legendary Restaurant Brands owns the iconic Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale brands – the pioneers of casual dining – as well as the fast-casual concept, Bennigan’s On The Fly. Bennigan’s is a high-energy neighborhood restaurant and tavern that is redefining casual dining. With chef-driven food, innovative drinks and warm, friendly Irish hospitality, this Legendary brand delivers memorable dining experiences to every guest and compelling returns to all its franchisees. Steak and Ale is another American classic poised for a triumphant return. Redefined as a 21st Century polished-casual concept, the new Steak and Ale will once again set the standard for affordable steakhouses. Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale will be celebrating their 40th and 50th anniversaries, respectively, in 2016.
For franchising information, visit Bennigans.com or call 855-GOT-BENN.
SOURCE Legendary Restaurant Brands
Founder & Principal
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances