Tikiz CEO Brian Tollefson Joins Franchise Interviews Podcast on March 3rd
February 25, 2016 // Franchising.com // BOCA RATON, FL – Brian Tollefson, CEO and founder of Tikiz Shaved Ice & Ice Cream, will be the featured guest on the Thursday, March 3rd episode of the podcast Franchise Interviews, airing at 10 a.m. EST / 7 a.m. PST.
During the segment, Tollefson will discuss:
- The inspiration behind the founding of Tikiz;
- The scope of the food truck landscape and shaved ice/ice cream industries;
- The company’s fast-paced growth to more than 20 trucks on the road and future expansion;
- A day in the life of a Tikiz franchisee;
- The ongoing support and resources Tikiz offers franchisees;
- The Tikiz FUNdraising program; and
- Advice for entrepreneurs looking to join a franchise.
Franchise Interviews was created for those who have ever dreamt of one day owning their own business. With more than 450 shows, the podcast provides detailed interviews with some of the most informative sources on the topics of franchising and entrepreneurship.
To listen to the segment or set a calendar reminder, visit http://www.blogtalkradio.com/franchise-interviews/2016/03/03/franchise-interviews-meets-with-tikiz-shaved-ice-and-ice-cream-franchise.
About Tikiz Shaved Ice & Ice Cream
Since 2012, Tikiz Shaved Ice & Ice Cream has rolled into communities across the nation, providing locals with a hint of tropical-flavor with its fun, one-of-a-kind experience and delicious Hawaiian shaved ice and ice cream treats. Founded and based in Boca Raton, Florida, the fast-growing mobile franchise is exploding across the United States with more than 20 trucks on the road and another 30-plus in development. Tikiz has franchise opportunities across the nation with year-round options for sales and business growth. For more franchise information, visit tikiz2u.com/franchising-info.
SOURCE Tikiz Franchising, LLC
Scott V. Mortier
EVP of Business Development
Tikiz Franchising, LLC
F: 954.697.0877 Fax