OpenWorks Announces President’s Club Winners
Integrated Facility Services Franchise Rewards Top Performers in Company in 2015
PHOENIX, AZ (PRWEB) February 29, 2016 - OpenWorks, one of America’s leading integrated facility services franchises, announced the 2015 President’s Club winners, an annual reward given to the top employees in the company during the past year.
The President’s Club winners and a guest of their choice will enjoy an all-inclusive 5-day, 4-night stay at the Secrets Resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, April 13-17. OpenWorks covers all travel and hotel expenses, and will arrange a welcoming event and group dinner the first night of the trip.
The following are the categories and winners for the 2015 OpenWorks President’s Club:
Sales Producers – The top three producers in customer sales based on percentage to their individual objective.
- Christina Arner (Director of Strategic Accounts, Washington)
- Jayson Lewandowski (Senior Account Executive, Arizona)
- Tim Kramer (Senior Account Executive, Texas)
Operations Producers – The top two producers in individual net production including a minimum individual year-end portfolio of at least $75,000.
- Thomas Jackson (Senior District Manager, Arizona)
- Cara Chalmers (District Manager, Washington)
Regional Sales Leader – The top producer of regional sales based on a minimum of 90 percent net operating profit.
- JoAnn Miya (Southern California Regional Director)
Operations Leader – The top operations leader in effective net termination rate and maximum one percent controlled territory retention.
- Tom Dowd (Director of Operations, Washington)
Discretionary Awards – Two members of the OpenWorks team were selected as President’s Club winners through their exemplary contributions to the company in 2015:
- Sherrie Holloway (Franchise Manager) – Holloway was chosen for engineering and managing franchise sales operations as OpenWorks set a record with 69 new franchise locations in 2015.
- Kylee Hoffman (Marketing Manager) – Hoffman was selected for the overall excellence she has demonstrated in her marketing role with the company. She has contributed to franchise and account sales, particularly as it relates to affecting efficiencies in appointment and disclosure rates.
OpenWorks Founder and CEO Eric Roudi said the President’s Club is example of how the company motivates and rewards its employees for their hard work and production.
“We want to congratulate all of the President’s Club winners for all of their contributions to OpenWorks over the past year,” said Roudi. “We wanted to show extra appreciation for our employees who had a major impact on OpenWorks’ success in 2015. We are doing so by recognizing them in this fashion and treating them to a fun vacation getaway in a fantastic resort destination.”
Established in Phoenix, AZ in 1983, OpenWorks is a leading national commercial cleaning franchise that offers integrated facility services through highly reputable local affiliates. In 30+ years, the company has grown to 330 franchise locations in seven states from Illinois to California.
OpenWorks is guided by a simple philosophy: a cleaner, safer and healthier environment means a more productive workplace. The OpenWorks franchisees and preferred partners who serve more than 1100 facilities each day offer more than simple cleaning and maintenance - they help their clients fundamentally improve their work environment. Each OpenWorks representative implements an environmentally friendly “Green Clean” program using the highest quality equipment.
The OpenWorks difference is all about open, flexible relationships. Each OpenWorks customer receives customized solutions that fit the needs of their specific facility.
For more information on OpenWorks, please visit http://www.openworksweb.com.
+1 (919) 459-3595
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances